Coast light or new? help

Hello. New to the forums. Never knew a place like this existed lol.

Looking for help, I currently have a coast polysteel 700 and a blue point penlight.

Work as millwright/mechanic. I like tight bright beams that travel far to pin pointing bad bearings/belts/etc

Both are magnetic, have worklights and flashlight - would like to have in new lights and a strobe feature if possible.

The blue point is perfect other than it’s not nearly bright enough

The coast is kinda bulky and decently bright but the beam doesn’t get as tight as I like

I’ve dropped it a few times and had to silicone the lens/ nut so it doesn’t loosen up and tighten the led assembly back fown

Is there anyway to replace the lens or make the beam tighter?

Or comparable replacements for both?

Thanks you

Lumintop E21C might be worth considering if you’re attached to that side flood light. It’s shorter and brighter than your existing lights. Another option might be an Emisar D4V2 Dual Channel LH351D + W1 , making sure to order the steel bezel and magnetic tailcap. This light has two floody and two throwy emitters that you can switch between or use at once, and it will get quite bright.

It's a pleasure to have you onboard, millworker!

Thank you. I really like that Lumintop E21C. Is the beam adjustable or would it be similar to a stream light pro Trac?

Adjustable beams, known colloquially as “zoomies” usually aren’t recommended because they tend to lose a lot of light in the aspheric lens they use, they tend to be more fragile, and they are hard to waterproof.

Not sure which Streamlight ProTac you’re referencing, but this light has a fairly balanced beam:

There are throwier lights available in the form factor but few if any will have magnetic tail caps or side flood lights

Check this post for a discount code if you’re buying: Archive topic - Banggood & Fin17