Coffee or Tea?

Coffee & tea. Both with caffeine please. And tons of water to keep the kidneys working.

Beer!

Tea mostly. Coffee comes second. Here, good coffee can cost way too much, where good tea can be had for almost nothing.

http://www.cajungrocer.com/luzianne-medium-roast-coffee-chicory-p-98.html?cvsfa=1338&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=3938

First time i've ever tried this and i liked it chicory...?? yummy

I like the weights in the description ...

proves that it's not just chinese vendors who are insane

pretty sure 13oz . isn't a pound

Tea only, mostly green. I hate coffee.

Lipton used to make an amazing green tea called Tchae Orient, every time I drank it I felt surprised again at how good and interesting it was, and how good it made me feel. But like many companies who have great products at their hands they decided to change the formula. The new Tchae Orient tastes like a disappointment. So dull.

Another great tea from Lipton is their Lemon Tea, which tastes great for a black tea. I also like Earl Grey of various companies, peppermint and spearmint teas, and there's a good green tea from Wissotzky with Lemongrass and Verbana.

And I hate that they (almost) always put Hibiscus in infusions, it makes all infusions tastes the same soury crap.

Ah, if only Lipton made their Tchae Orient according to the old recipe again... :/

English Breakfast tea, hot and sweet.

No tea? Red Bull, please.

Mostly coffee.

Sometimes getting bored with it since quite many cups a day, then tea.

Darjeeling is one of favorites in tea, senca fukuiyu (green) also.

For coffee, just plain basic "good quality" finnish brewed coffee.

Good quality in citation because it´s more like crap quality if you are used to fancy coffees, good espresso or such.

I also like a good cup of espresso.

Once, I was in Greece and when I came back, I liked the airplanes coffee more than the local.

On the other vacation, I was in Bulgaria and after that, the usual finnish at airplane tasted like blahh...

I knew that coffee is drank in large quantities in here but could not remember, how many Kg´s...

After this, I was curious but almost knew what country could be at #1 in drinking tea...

For me numbers 2 & 3 are surprises.

I’ve never had coffee. I like tea (only hot though) but I mainly just drink water.
I get some additional caffeine from drinking Dr. Pepper but I’m trying to stop that as well (and doing a pretty good job of it so far).

i like both

coffee: dark roasted, brew with moka pot, cream and sugar. very strong, but not as strong as espresso. i also like to use french press once in a while.

tea: black tea with dried rose buds.

But way more coffee than tea - I get through about 25kg a year of coffee beans. And the assistant doesn't drink coffee.

I like both actually. But mostly I drink coffee. A choice dictated by my job I suppose. Mostly we have passable coffee in the ships but the tea sucks big time. Often some lipton lemon crap that I cannot stand at all. So I've gotten used to drinking coffee more than tea. But less than 1 liter a day mostly. So no big time coffee drinker either.

coffee but I like tea too

I didn't drink any coffee until I was in my 20s. The acid gets to me so I drink it with milk. I like black tea with milk as well. I drink a lot more coffee than tea. I also like lattes and my weekly espresso milk tea with pearls from the Asian tea/coffee shop.

Very kind of you this offering me a lift, but I think I'll rather walk, thanks. Laughing

Espresso, double, twice a day.

Tea, with a good splash of rum, when I'm plagued with cold.

Ehm, check again those used car prices in US and.... ;)

Here a pound of coffee costs more...

Coffee AND Tea. ;)

Espresso,pure or Cappuccino - once a day.

Black Tea or white tea - three times a day.

A good pot of Yorkshire Tea, milk no sugar. I might go make one now actually..

I do appreciate coffee too. But my girlfriend can't stand the smell, so it's rare to never that I actually have any.

damn.

my wife and i drink so much tea we order it by the kilo.

i make two quart sized mason jars full of hot tea (upton river shannon for hot, upton summer blend for iced) to take to work three nights a week and rarely is any left at the end of a 12 hour shift.

so between us we drink about 3-4 quarts of tea a day. irish/scottish/english background will do that to you.