Complicated in the Flashlight Market about China?

if I am wrong then I will bow my head in shame.

This is for all to see, no more PM's

I'm not not feeling you.

Edit: Trigger software is some good stuff ain't it...

And i try to quote it once more, just for your self-approbation. i see you through.

Where are you?

Find me. i will give you my address publicly. Show your self. Do that and this will end. i am not here to propigate a situation but if you keep going...

I'm in the mood...

The reality i decribe just according to https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/3839

is there some wrong?

You have to give me something better than a dead link

Bring it...

VPN is also a good stuff. ain't it? and if you are willing to take a frequetly switchover about the vpn, and didn't do it ultimately. because you are too lazy to do it.

sorry for making a mistake, https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/3839

I love this place for what it is. A place that is not only budget minded, but also uses and shares ways to mod the devices we own.

If that i s you , then offer a little more than narrow link bred BS I see from you.

Yes I am calling Huge out.

This is a nice place but this member I will call out.

Tell me Huge, What home projects have you worked on or taken from the multiple Flashiholic sites and made and shared?

Tell me the difference between protected an non protected Li on batteries?

Tell me something different from every link description that you post.

Tell me.

You Skype? Huh?

yankeeman101

If you skype me ur good. If you do not ur full of it...

mmh som1 should stop that... but if u both enjoy spam war keep in that way is funny read u XD

Lip zipped.

I just get wound up sometimes. rough working day I guess.

There have been those that say I need to do stand up believe it or not, lol

Still on Skype , Find me Huge, offer only open for the next 30 min as I need to shower.

I am dirty...

If you feel it is good and affordable for you. You already made up your mind about the purchase, seems like making negative comments won't steer you away from that site and that junk light.

Since you ask for ideas, Mine says stay away from that site unless you are satisfy with junk and fast shipping.

Okay.

Huge seams to have a love for Tmart and that is fine we all have our favorite vendors. Tmart has fast delivery times I can't say anything else good about that vendor. I have been screwed by them selling me fake products which is no big surprise a lot of Chinese vendors do that. Tmarts return policy is horrible after selling my a different light than I ordered they refused to take it back but Focalpoint did the same thing so no big surprise there either.

That flood to throw you linked has not received any good reviews from anyone on this site. So for the same money why don't you buy a light that many of us have and like.

If I had $10 dollars to spend and wanted a flood to throw light I would get a Sipk58 from Meritline.

Totally agree! The Sipik58 are a much much better light.

I assume you both mean the sipik 68 which you linked to NOT the sipik 58 which is a cheaper version … IMHO the 68 should be bought on ebay ad at about 7~8$ the sipik 58 is usually sold from cheaper vendors on regular sites for about 5~6$ …I’m surprise with all this love of sipiks someone isn’t upgrading the driver for multimodes . don’t forget the tank 737 or an eit-t light

You are right! Its the Sipik68. I was only comparing this with the junklight the OP

suggested. Its a nice light, and for the price its even better.

you got yours in your own way, but don't be small-minded to show sth, it doesn't mean anything, to the contrary, it is bland after your"calling me out", actually i did know the different between the protected an non one, i dont want to prove sth just tell the trueth, and if you are satisfy with the plesant sensation of "you got me", fine.

you may found me that i mentioned tmart.com several times in the past, but i am just a person who not good at english and come to this forum not that frequently. for 34weeks member and just 116 post total. because i subscribe some many other forums, blogs thru Google Reader, and SNS communities.

anyhow, i may give you a big thanks that you are so patience to review my post.

So am I the only one who likes theirs? This was actually my first 18650 light. I got mine from a ebay seller, so their might be some variation in build quality. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Newest-Zoom-Adjustable-CREE-LED-Flashlight-Torch-300-Lm-/280639754343?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item41576ed067#ht_7643wt_932 True its not very efficient in the light delivery department but mine pulls something like 1.8A On fresh batteries, and it hasn't died yet with a lot of use.

When I go camping this one gets passed around a lot, people like to play around with the zoom. I do think there are better choices, but for a cheap O 18650 mine has worked great.