congrats,for a new flashaholic

My first light is Bronte RA-01 SS.

I really love it. it's beside my pillow, i play with it every night.

2nd is Bronte RA03. but i lost it during the chinese new year,when i had party with friends.

only the box left.

the 3rd arrived today, small sun T13, (don't remember the full name)

It's a very bright single XML,and very throw.

but the body seems a little thin,and the battery is very shaky inside the tube.

last thing i want to share is a Zippo lighter.

lol. You have over 300 posts and your THIRD light is a small sun? Three lights? You ok dude? 8) (The small sun looks really nice though. I still desire a single 18650 thrower with a side switch.)

Congratulations!! :party: What will be next? :bigsmile:

Thanks for the giveaway!

i am in!!

I was busy with selling them not clooecting them.

the posts are all about 2 special light,

BLF MINI and BLF A8.

There is this one, which I’m going to order soon. Looks great with the stainless steel body tube:

So glad you consider yourself a flashaholic, Rey! You honestly don't even own one of your own mini or a8 lights??

There is this one, which I’m going to order soon. Looks great with the stainless steel body tube:

[/quote]

Oehhhhh, that looks really good! Quite a bit better than my small sun zy t13

Ever hear the saying “never get high on your own supply”

surely i will grap MINI and A8 after i leave.

You had better! Your BLF A8 is one of the best lights ever made!

pretty soon he will be using up all his profit to support his addiction :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Had to add this to stay on topic. Rey, welcome to Flashaholics Anon. Unlike AA, we promote further addiction here. To start, you need to get one each of your BLF lights :wink:

What about the recently listed SS ZY-T99 at DX? It might not be a true thrower with only a 54mm head, but I’m thinking if properly driven it might overtake a C8.

Looks OK, not for me though. A little too long for a 1x18650.

I like you Rey.

I bought BLF Mini but I did not buy
A8.

Just not my type.

I consider that the lucky ones who buy your last 19 of the BLF Mini to be very lucky.

It has performance much past it’s cost in money.

on the highest mountain of ShenZhen.

Very beautiful hand.

A pile of rotten leaves

Golden version, Her name is on it. I hope i could have a ReyLight.

this man is very healthy,

LOL :smiley:

We are the druggies (Flashaholics). A smart drug dealer never touches the stuff. So a light peddler with no lights, is par for the course… :bigsmile: J) :party:

Congratulations. Welcome to the endless pithole of darkness. Which is a good thing.

Well, you can surly tell now that I don’t own any of thse lights since I didn’t know you were selling them :confused: lol.