Convoy 7135*4 & 7135*6 Runtime

The ones from Int. Outdoor as described as 23.8 mm diameter x 12.8 Height whereas 10197 Carclo Lens from LED supply are 20mm and look slightly different. Simon’s Convoy store in ebay sells and recommends 20 x 11.2 (0.58$/ea.) and those are shown to fit perfectly in convoy s2+ out of the box. So anybody really tested the Int-outdoors? Would like to buy from simon but he sells in 10-packs :frowning:

I saw that too until Hikelite told me in my WTB thread told me the added size are just the optic holders, most likely can take them out. :)

Please don’t use strobe on a bike. It is not only very distracting, but dangerous. It can dazzle on coming traffic and judging speed and distance of a flashing light is far more difficult than a static one.

If you note, cars do not use flashing lights to mark their position.

Thanks, so did you buy them from Int.Out?. But from your thread it seems you were interested on a fit for a Convoy 2. I understand from this thread that the s2 could need a spacer and the s2+ not for the model that simon sells in alliexpress. I am still confused, anybody has really tried (1st-hand) the Int.Outdoors in a convoy s2+?

Originally it was for the S2 yes, and RMM does not have single emitter spacers (nor do they exist AFAIK). I ended up getting an Eagle Eye X2 which is practically an S2+ with a different driver and 10197 optics from LEDSupply. I've yet to try the optics from IOS since LEDSupply is much more convenient (in the states).

if you have the AVR USB isp programmer and a clip you can configure your own modes, so you don’t have to limit them by limiting the number of 7135 regulators.
There are also some drive firmewares whece you can reconfigre modes with clicks of the button.