1 Thank

i will produce green T5

1 Thank

ok , i start making the driver sample

2 Thanks

special MCPCB for T2/T3

4 Thanks

I am looking forward for that :slight_smile:

If I only used 14500, would it be possible for you to install the S2+ driver?

1 Thank

Yes, I am gradually uploading products to my new website. Unfortunately, EU users cannot yet place orders on my website. I am contacting companies that can provide customs declaration services.

9 Thanks

B35AM needs a boost driver, i dont have a suitable driver for T5,yet

2 Thanks

you can use this TIR lens ,too

4 Thanks

uh ,no ,i dont have a suitable PCB or driver for it

I am looking forward to the day that I can order from the website directly (from Peru)

4px (singpost) logistics work well in my experience.

1 Thank

My AliExpress store and my personal website will exist at the same time to meet the needs of users in different countries.

12 Thanks

I’m also using the logistics service provided by 4PX, and for South American countries, the shipping costs are usually higher than other countries, I will set up the relevant shipping channels on my personal website.

2 Thanks

Have you looked into Cainao?

It’s what Sofirn/Wurkkos uses for their shipping, it might be a bit cheaper.

1 Thank

I have a 5A buck driver in my T5 and I’ve seen others put one in a T3. I’m pretty sure I even remember seeing someone who put an 8A buck in their T3.

3 Thanks

I figured as much. I guess I’ll sand down a 16mm mcpcb. I’ve already tried the 17mm 6V 2A driver and fits after a little filing of the retaining ring.

1 Thank

Hi Simon,

Can you re-add these switches to your store?

I recently made my first purchase from Simon’s new webstore. A grey s21b with sft40 and 8 amp driver. It’s on its way to me here in NYC.

I had asked him to upgrade to the 8 amp driver and he not only accommodated me but made it a permanent change to the spec for all customers.

Thank you @Simon_Mao for being such a pleasure to work with!

6 Thanks

Awesome, this works for the S2+ too right?
I wanna get a pack with only 10 degree beaded.

Are these all beaded? Or are some smooth, some beaded?

1 Thank