【convoy】convoylight.com ( Credit card payment is available )

Can you briefly describe the problem?

Do you mean that the flashlight is too easy to enter the mode setting ?

My understanding is that when another group is chosen (eg. change to Mode 3 or similar), after a certain amount of time, it will go back to Mode 1. I’ll let Funtastic chime in though given he’s one of the ones with the issue.

Owen, have you got such issue? I just ordered a 12-mode S12 with LH351D. I don’t want to have a light with a slight driver defect.

Nah, I don’t have one of those drivers yet, I’ve been happy enough with the old four-mode 5 or 6A drivers.

I see. Thank you.

Good color bin according to the datasheet, that’s great. What about 4000K bin ? and would you consider selling 2700K ?

The mode group will automatically switch to Group 1. Undetermined as to the cause but it is not due to accidentally entering the config menu and changing group.

Certainly yes. 20 clicks would be better.

I’m very sorry, I will communicate this issue with the driver manufacturer first.

I’m not sure if I can order a color temperature of 2700k,

Simon, any progress on 4x18 e-switch (ramping?) sbt90.2 host?

And M21C sideswitch?

Yes, e-switch will make Convoy a killer light. But please use newest version of the firmware,

Please also update the reverse clicky drivers with something equivalent.

I have obtained a sample of SBT90.2. I will make a sample first and announce the relevant parameters.
M21C with side switch in stock now ,i will add a link tomorrow

i will add a link of M21C side switch tomorrow
1.single click, turn on/off . press and hold the button to enter into ramping
2.flashlight off, press and hold the button>moonlight
3.flashlight on/off, double clicks> turbo
4.flashlight off,three clicks> strobe
5.flashlight off,four clicks> tactical mode
6.flashlight off,five clicks>Battery voltage detection
7.flashlight off,six clicks>switch to 4modes(1–10–30–100)
8.flashlight off,ten clicks>flashlight is locked

The flashlight has temperature control protection and low voltage protection.

nice.

cant wait for M21C

Sweet!

And another order about to happend :)

Simon, if you can and want to, please also have a look onto Luminus SBT90-R (red version of SBT90). It can do up to 2,000lm of pure red light. :-)

Not to keep beating this dead horse, but there really is no need for a special battery-voltage setting (longpress backward from turbo, quadclick, etc.).

Just have it blink out the voltage on first powerup. Got a light and want to see the voltage? Unscrew the tailcap a half-turn, rescrew it back. Boom, blinks out the voltage, anytime, anywhere. Nitecore does this on at least my MH20s/MH20GTs.

Common BLFish UIs have a doubleblink on first powerup. Why? Why not just blink out the voltage? It’s more useful. And it saves taking up a slot in the UI. One less command to remember.

Love this idea. Only works with lights that have a mechanical (power) lockout function. FW series for example will find this less practical.