【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

As far as I know led4power had a few 6P bin CSLPM1.TG emitters (3030 footprint), I got one.

A 6P bin of the OSTAR Projection Compact (2mm² 3030) is probably only a hair below that 8RF of the Boost HX (2mm² 4040).

The price is steep, though.

By the way, someone said AliExpress had removed the “other payments method” option altogether (from the application too). So, how is it possible to apply and get a BLF discount at Simon's store now? Simon?

Thanks.

Simon, Will you offer the CULPM1.TG on a DTP board? What about gasket for 9mm reflector?

Thanks

I’m pretty sure if you just go to checkout and go as far as you can as if you were going to pay, then close out your browser before confirming, it’ll put the order into limbo. You should be able to see the order on your orders page along with the option to pay. Just send the seller a message at that point…

New version of L21A with XHP70.2 just posted.

Simon, I didn’t realize you have some amazing thrower L21A. SST40, XHP35 (Color 4K and 65K only) and now XHP70.2 Seems like L2 but single cell :+1:

Any chances for a version with a side switch and maybe even ramping?
Any chances for M21C-U, M21A and L21A version with Osram emitter?

After you come from vacation, could you post a comparison of all the new lights next to each other and C8? (M21 a b c, m26, L21a,….
Something like this would be helpful: :heart_eyes: :

This picture is from the L21A host page

Yes, its an L2 with a smaller tube that fits a 21700

Check out a review HERE

Nice review. Thank you, The beamshots comparison is awesome,
The runtime graph is a little blurry on the bottom, did I see 4 minutes on High (blue line) and than it drops? 4 minutes is pretty pretty good. Very well actually,

I agree this would be helpful!

Wellp, I can confirm the above report informing that AliExpress had removed the “other payment methods” option altogether (from the application too). But only in the newest versions of the toilet:

This is how the payment options menu looks in AliExpress 8.15.1.

This is how the payment options menu looks in AliExpress 8.4.0 and older versions (if way older can't say).

Legend:

• Otros pagos: other payment methods.
  • Selecciona la forma de pago: select payment method.

Downgrading the application is a workaround. It will still last for quite a long time, I'm pretty sure (likely years). Still, I feel like having a chat with a customer support representative, taking some notes too from the latest AliExpress' thread cock-up.

P.S.: older versions can be downloaded from many sites, for example from uptodown.

Mon, 08/17/2020 - 03:30

Here we go, hope this makes more sense:

OSLON® Boost HX, KW CULPM1.TG

OSRAM OSTAR® Projection Compact, KW CSLPM1.TG

OSRAM OSTAR® Projection Compact, KP CSLPM1.F1

OSRAM OSTAR® Projection Compact, KR CSLNM1.23 -RED

OSRAM OSTAR® Projection Compact, KP CSLNM1.F1 -GREEN

C X L Y M1.ZZ

X
S = 3030, U = 4040, higher current (“boost”)

Y
N = 1mm^2, P = 2mm^2

ZZ
13 = True Green (513-545nm), 14 = Blue (450-480nm), 23 = Red (612-630nm), FY = “Converted Yellow” (580-595nm), F1 = Pure Green (554-566nm), TG = White (6000-6500k usually)

I’ll come back to reformat this later tonight; on my phone at the moment.

Sorry, I was in a hurry. I just uploaded some information briefly. I will continue to improve the product description later.

4040 gasket and 4040 copper DTP board are all in production

2 kinds of 4040 gasket are all in production now

try code MWYZ965PO6R0

20mm / 16mm copper DTP board and 9mm / 7mm 3030 gasket are all in production

oh ,i will take some photos

Okay, updated. Happy to be corrected on U vs S.

Awesome oweban!

oweban, your above table is probably mistaken. djozz tested the CSLNM1.F1,

and according to djozz's spectrum graph I'd say the above frequencies match those of the 13 or True Green (513-545nm) in oweban's diagram.

Maybe the frequency ranges are changed, i.e. 13 / True Green is 554-566nm, while F1 / Pure Green is 513-545nm?