【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Wish M.1 Leds had warmer tint options like 4000k-5700k, and that L21A had usb charger. I anyway consider to buy a L21A with KW CULPM1.TG if it becomes ready for sale, because it seems to be much cheaper than FT03S.

Yes, but FT03S still has alot more lumens. Depends what you’re after

Does anyone know on how many amps i can run the green flat white 1mm and 2mm? thanks.

Been ordering S21B with W2.1 and am thinking reading driver specs why the temperature limit wouldn't be set to 60-65deg instead of conservative 55?

@Simon

would it be possible to add in the 12group driver UI user temp selection like 50-55-60-65-70 deg?

I was looking for a particular item : ” … Grey S21B … “
, and I couldn’t find that, that’s why I thought that grey S21B is not available.

Then I checked this item : Convoy S21B … KW CULPM1.TG … (17.74€ 20% OFF|Convoy S21B mit KW CULPM1.TG KW CSLPM1.TG,21700 taschenlampe, Taschenlampe|Taschenlampen| - AliExpress) , and there is gray body option in there . I’m using AliExpress app on my Android phone BTW.
Yeah, Grey S21B is available but it seems like this gray body option is only for S21B with CULPM1.TG ??

……
……

:smiley: I’m sorry Simon, not now :person_facepalming: , though I do really want to order it now.

ATM I’m still waiting for the previous order (M4U, S2+ SST40 , S2+ XPL HI , etc, etc). I reckon they’ll arrive next week, maybe (based on current tracking status). I’ll have several new Convoy flashlights to play with
:smiley: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

After that I’ll order New M3 , new version with Ramping UI and USB-C, it should be available by then , right?
and Grey S21B.

This!
Could be as a third option after mode groups and mode memory.
50° to 80° degrees, each blink increase temp by 5°C. To choose from depending on the size of the host.

Just wondering how long can the 8A driver sustain it?

Just tested my L21a with 2mm from Led4Power and a 6A driver with removed temperature protection and stacked sense resistor which does approx 7,2 A.
I measured 14400 Lx, but my meter always tends to read on the high side.
The gasket is sanded a bit to optimize focus, so that helps, which makes me think that 8A should do a bit more and cranking up the current really should improve it any further

What about an upgraded Convoy L21A with SBT 90.2, 5700k, 1500m range, with usb-c charging, optimized temp regulation and ramping. With a decent price tag, it gonna sell like warm wheat bread.

Good work :beer:

KW CULPM1 how much lumen and what colour of the tint?

Will there be any diffusers suitable for the S21A and S21B? (Or any 3rd party diffusers that fit?)

Wouldn’t work with the current drivers since temp is based on the NTC

That varies with the bin. ΦV = 1320 … 2120 lm (IF = 6000 mA)

Simon is advertising KW CULPM1 with the 8RF bin and that has 1690-1900 Lumens. I am not sure about the colour, maybe 6500K??

We wouldn’t mind to see updated driver.

I’m assuming this is also at 5 meters?

Any further distances possible?

The price of L21A KW CULPM1.TG will not exceed $46.56, and there is a 15% discount on BLF.

Too high temperature will affect the driver, and when the temperature exceeds 55 degrees Celsius, the temperature protection will be triggered, and the drive will reduce the current output, but this does not mean that the temperature can drop to 55 degrees Celsius immediately. During the current drop, the temperature may reach 60 degrees Celsius, 65 degrees Celsius.

M3 TYPE-C host and driver are all in production now.
It’s just that I’m not sure about the completion date.

If the weather is a little colder, the temperature protection should not be triggered. The volume of L21A is large enough to ensure heat dissipation.