【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

I find this so true regarding flashlight-related situation :smiley: :smiley: :

Yeah, i speak for myself but i love my AAA flashlight for work. I clip it on my pocket, and use it very extensively. It is much much comfortable to bite the flashlight and crawl under a desk or behind a server rack. I am an sysadmin and those are everyday tasks for that line of work. The guys with the phones i don’t understand either.

Yeah, that’s at least something.

And to a lesser extent, a good knife, too. Everything from snipping a loose thread to eating a apple.

Really nice holsters :+1: Awesome !! Your holsters are for sure the top of the line. I like that there is a large enough and strong velcro.

Not a bad idea, if Molle is not too costly to add.

Another idea would be a “dangler” like on the discontinued Nitewalker holster uses a D-ring to hook up a carabiner etc…
Just some idea

I agree, 10 clicks is too few, especially when my use is on a gun with a pressure switch, quickly lighting multiple times can trigger config menu

I use a Sunshine polishing cloth to remove the AR coating from almost all my torch lenses. It takes 20 minutes to an hour depending on the lens. I usually do it while watching TV and it doesn’t seem so long.

Hello, please can anybody tell me what CRI has CULPM1.TG?

I’ll leave that for someone else but CRI is probably the last thing people care about. This is used for the longest possible range, there’s other leds out there for high CRI

I haven’t tested Convoy specific bin but you can safely assume 65-70 CRI max and color temp is anywhere from 5500K to 8500K depending on bin/current.

Yes, I understand that, just wanted to know.

Thank you so much

If you are referring to the mod posted above with the 12V LED then I wouldn’t call it a thrower. It’s a high power domeless LED. Something like a shaved an XHP50/70.

Very likeable edition.
I think Simon posted that he will try to order the supplier he knows personally

I will try some samples first,

I don’t know much about fancy emitter :person_facepalming: , but that sounds Great and desirable to me ! :smiley:
Hope that emitter will be available for many Convoy large-head and medium-head flashlights , something like M3-C :slight_smile:

Hi there, just bought Convoy M21A with KW CSLPM1.TG led and now realising maybe I went wrong with the batteries… I got 2 different vapcells 21.5 * 70.8mm and 21.1*70.5mm sizes… And since I also want to buy upcoming L21a,culpm1.tg light, my question is will these batteries fit? I read that all l21a-s are now coming with 22mm inner tube (altough aliexpress description about l21a states not to use rewrapped cells eventough they should fit now, maybe they just havent updated info) but didnt find any info about m21a… So maybe Simon himself or someone else can clarify whats the tube size of m21a. Long story, but appreciate any help!

Interested also to find that information out before I purchase.

So far, I have tested these “21700”-using Convoy flashlights (but I got them much earlier, some are probably last year), and these are my results:
(I use Lii-40A 21700 around 21.7mm diameter for testing if it fits the 21700 body tube)
S21A = won’t fit Lii-40A
M21A = won’t fit Lii-40A
M21B = won’t fit Lii-40A
L21A = won’t fit Lii-40A

S12 = fits Lii-40A
M21C = fits Lii-40A

I haven’t tested these models (or newer batches of the above models): S21B

Thanks for the test, d t a. I had 2 S21As at one time, both from different batches. The first one was probably from some of the very first batch since the release of S21A and that one wouldn’t fit Lii-40A. But the second one, which I got at the end last year or probably early this year, did fit the battery.

About the assumption (fact or assumption now?) of AR-coated glass lens causing more greenish tint, now I use my Convoy lights without glass lenses, lol.

This is Very useful Thank you

sochi111 the S21A should fit Lii-40A cells. I have a (still) host bought a few months ago, its tube measures inner ∅21.7mm. On the other hand, not all Lii-40A are wide Lishen types, far from it. As a matter of fact I have a couple Lii-40A cells right there, and they measure ∅21.3mm, no more. Also, these rewrapped cells usually come with bulged wraps, which must be a consequence of a quick, careless work. If you know how to rewrap a cell without causing noticeable bulges (can ;-) be done), this could be of help in some “tight fitting scenario”.

I have S21A bought receintly and it not fit any 21700.
It is perfect for 18650 with rubber ring.