【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Thank you very much.

Convoy L2 host question: can its long tube be “halved” or unscrew divided into two shorter pieces, and remove one of them to be able to make it shorter and single cell powered?

Yes, all L2s are 1 or 2s.
You can use this piece to make a 3s L6 withFX-30 driver from KD

It’s 1-cell but with an extension tube, so yeh.

I always used mine as a 1-cell.

What kind of modes this driver have? The 4 modes 0.1–3–30–100 would fit my needs the best.

what about this short tube

YES PLEASE!!!

I know this is an old question but I couldn’t manage to find the answer. Will an multi emitter flashlight produce an identical beam profile (similar beams that can’t be distinguished) as a single emitter flashlight? Given that both flashlights use the same degree optical lenses. I’m thinking of making a quad LH351Ds or SST20s using S21B as a host, with 25° lens from Kaidomain. But I wonder if the beam profile is going to identical to S2+ with the same single emitter under 25° lens.

In this case which degree optic is better for S2+ SST40?
I ordered 45, and I am thinking for 25.

Probably a bit different. A triple or quad will have smaller lenses vs a single, so the beam will be a bit “sloppier”, or blurrier, etc. But that can be a good thing. Just a matter of preference.

And different LEDs will have different beams under the same optic.

Really, the only way to find out is to try.

So beautiful!

Simon, you said that L21A with Osram will be available around 2 weeks which are already passed. Can you advise when will it be available?

Thank you. I might give it a try.

Yeah, I have tried LH351D and SST20 under the same lens and they have different beams. LH351D has a nice floody beam, which is great for shining the path ahead, while SST20 is, for me, an almost perfect combination of flood and throw.

it’s still in production ,i will confirm it after the National Day

In my various comparisons, given the same head/reflector size, but one is a multi-emitter (eg. triple or quad-LED) versus one with a single-LED, the single-LED will almost always be more focused beam whereas the multi-emitter will be floody (wide), however, that also is due to the different optics use by single-LED and multiple-LED, even though on the same head size.

L2 and L21A use the same reflector?

Simon, any plans for OP reflector with 9mm hole for L2/L21A?

yes, the same,
OP reflector for what LED?

9mm hole gives a lot of options. I’d like to use with MT-G2. KD have now gaskets for this led.
Gasket for mtg2, 9mm
I already tried MT-G2 with this gasket in my L2, but beam is not clean. That’s why I was asking about OP reflector.

Convoy S2+ with KW CSLNM1.TG
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001543265036.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.2.59fe6d6cUj8lY9
Is there sеnse to be used with TIR optic?

A clear, narrow TIR - yes. This can help give you a wider hotspot while maintaining close to reflector levels of throw.

Anything else, no IMO. Wide optics would kill the whole purpose of this emitter.