【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Hello Simon. Please advise will be SBT90.2 flashlight realesed within this month?

Have you tried the difference with AA/14500? In my two Nichia 219C 4000k the difference is very small. For me the T2 is the best AA EDC, better than Tool AA Nichia.

I did but forgot to take photo of it.

I can only confirm the sane, difference between AA and 14500 is negligable.

This is amazing driver and flashlight!

Drive samples are being produced,

Drive samples for L6 are being produced,

Hello Simon. I am eager to get a L6 with something other than XHP70.2. It’s a great host and it deserves to get the newest stuff.

What would be the floodiest single-cell convoy light that’s currently available? Any recommendations?

I’ve tried out a number of Convoy lights, and will give my experience… but it depends on what size and how bright you need the flashlight to be…

If you’d like a floody single-18650 flashlight, then you can check out the Convoy S2+ with XM-L2 LED, then replace it with a 60-degree TIR optic, this will make it very very floody.

For the bigger (higher lumens/brightness) Convoy lights, unfortunately, I’m not sure which will be most floody, but a bigger head results in more throw.
Having multiple LEDs generally results in more flood.
The type of LED also affects how floody or throwy the light is.

I’ve done a number of beamshots of different flashlights here in this Youtube video playlist
perhaps can use as a reference on how the beams look like, the flashlights are tested at the same distance, and set to max brightness for this plain beamshots videos.

I bet the S12 with LH351D would be pretty floody.

Triple dogfarts sounds nice. Might go for one of those s12’s.

I already have an s2+ with sst20 2700k and a 60 degree TIR, as my indoors light. Was thinking of getting another in 4000k as well.

LH351D 2700K in an S12:

(I know, you asked Simon, but) I think, he is already aware, that many of us expecting updates for L6, but I think, properly making the drivers will still take some time (this is a complex part of the development, sometimes requiring many iterations). And it would be better to include drivers, that are thoroughly tested, rather than drivers with bugs and other malfunctioning.

He already shared his newest emitter choices (GT-FC40 high CRI and SFT-70 high throw), so I am pretty sure, that he will give us updates, when the drivers are ready, and mass production can be started.

I think, being patient will worth it :partying_face:

(I am already thinking about getting the GT-FC40 with the 4000-4500K option, as the 5000K-5500K one was tested near 6200K, so I guess, that the 4000-4500K will just sit below 5000K, which is very nice.)

Convoy fans page

S12 would get my vote. My S12 with 219C was a bit floody to start but I put on some DC-Fix which made it super floody.

Hi Simon, the code doesn’t work and there’s still no “other payments method” option. Is there a new code?

Then you can ask for discounts, modification…etc

Thanks, been a while since I’ve had to do this. All sorted now. Basically choose to pay with PayPal which will bring the popup to login, then click the “cancel and return to AliExpress” option. The order will now be in “My Orders” under “Pending Payment”.

I also do not have working discount code. So, I do not buy.

Do as outlined above, then ask Simon to apply discount. He will adjust price so you can pay at discounted price.

Hello all. Does the M21C-U use a 6V or 12V driver for the XHP70.2? Thanks