【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Runtime, yes.

With an AR coated lens, that should be no problem :slight_smile:

Initially, I left out lens from S2+ 18650, when I fitted them with TIR optics, but with lens, it has better water resistance.

Yes, that diamond shaped knurling is still a signature feature for a few Convoy flashlights. Similarly as clear anodizing :slight_smile:

Yeah that price on the H1 is a solid no from me. Given Simon’s usual pricing, I can only assume GB is putting a massive markup on it.

……and this green headband :person_facepalming: :smiley:

For reference, the major competition for the H1 is probably the Skilhunt H03R and the Wowtac A2S. They’re both about $30. The Skilhunt needs a coupon code for that price, but it seems like there’s always one available. The Wowtac doesn’t need a coupon code, is on US Amazon for that price, and includes a USB-charging 18650.

Whether the H1 has advantages over those lights remains to be seen, but right now, I have a hard time seeing $45 when it’s shipped from China.

Yeah, that green headband does no good to Simon’s good reputability, it looks typically Chinese cheap-ass
He needs to sell this light as a H03 competitor, with a nice headband with Convoy logo.

The green headband a really a NO-GO for me, i will buy another skilhunt headband.
And the price is too high, this is BLF, don’t people remember where the B stands for?

I bought my H03 in flashsale for 25 USD

Hey, nobody knows they smoke in Gearbest :person_facepalming: :slight_smile:

yes I too

Hmm, the headband seems to be the same one being sold on Convoy’s AliExpress store, so tapping the same supplier for this headlamp logistically makes sense.
…But aesthetically, it sure detracts from the light, haha. Maybe Convoy-branded headbands could be made down the road, similar to how Simon’s selling Convoy-branded holsters.

Headband groupbuy?

Is the Armytec hea strap the best one right now?

Headbands including green one

this is an sample,
S2+ 21700 is in production

yes,friend

Can’t wait for mine to arrive - someone beat me to getting the first one by 3 minutes :smiley:

I think GB will set a discount price.

yes, runtime.
H1 will be on sale on GB

The Convoy H1 @ gearbest is allready discontinued :person_facepalming:

Reloading …… :smiley: