【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Has anyone purchased a T2 13 group driver that is not 219b?

Looking for LH351D or XPG2 with 13 groups

Waiting to hear back from Simon since I can’t find it on AE

When will you start selling T4 on AE?
Thanks

Simon can you ask to produce a small batch orange 18350 tube for S2+ old threads?I need one for my light

YES finaly! Yes they must be interchangeable. From photos seem body part where sitting driver is the same in both lights. They also use same switch.

Thanks for some of those dimensions, Simon. I’m assuming the 33mm reflector diameter is the OD?

I’m also curious when we will start to see models feature the new green AR coated lenses? New SFT40 and B35A offerings have me interested in some new builds, but for both of them I’d want the new AR coating or plain UCL glass.

how about the following? Are they Type III (hard anodizing)?

• S2+ Grey
  • S2+ Tan
  • C8+ Tan
  • S21A Grey

That would require 17mm boost driver. I don’t think Simon has developed one, but I’d love to see one from Convoy.

If not, MTN has one.

About one week.

Sorry, I didn’t supply this option. If you need 13 groups, please note your requirement in the remarks.

I’m sorry, there is only new version rectangular thread in stock now.

Yes, the driver is in production.

Yes, I’m using light green ar coated lens for some models now.

yes all Type III

Sorry, there is no suitable driver.

2022/1/8
L8 with 26800 battery
M21F
M21F with 21700 battery
S21D

3*XHP70.2 sample (constant driver ,not FET)

After the Chinese New Year, I will be working on developing 7*XHP70.2, using 3 21700 in series, which can be charged with a charger with PD protocol (15V or 20V charging)

:+1: :laughing:

Hooray! I waited for this!
When are sales planned?

Interesting too!

Congratulations, off to a good start for the new year. Will that L8 body tube fit the M3 and M3-C? The part going into the head looks slightly thicker than the L6/7 series. Is that 26980 extension tube compatible with anything else, like one end or the other of the M3, L6/7? Looking forward to when the 3*XHP70.2 goes on sale. Yes, looks like a very good start 2022.

Please, if somehow possible, offer it with ramping-UI. too.