【convoy】Golden S3 available now

Simon store is now closed :frowning: . When I tried to browse it there is message about store is on vacation. Can we browse it without order anything?

Nope. He even hid all the product listings.

There are still back door ways through your cart and suggested products. Not sure it’s worth the effort however

No it’s not : items in cart are all unavailable… Let’s hope he will get good vacations :slight_smile:

I’ll be buying the M21B… In 5000k… Thanks to you! I love the one I bought from you!

Simon, I hope that in the future each new batch of emitters can go through some standard test procedure for color quality. It’d be a cut above what anyone else does and surely boost sales and confidence in your inventory.

I’m on the fence about getting an M21B with the Getian. Not knowing the duv values for each cct makes it impossible to choose and so I don’t make the purchase.

I have an old Trustfire C10 with 4000k MTG2 and I think an M21B with FC40 will finally dethrone it. But not if it’s at all green.

This is an incredible idea. I would love this.

I am excited for the 1800k-2000k. I use my 2000k E21A every night for room lighting and absolutely love it! I will definitely get the GT FC40 1800k as a ceiling bounce light while plugged into the USB-C cable. I hope we get a rosy tint.

Same. I loved the E21A 2000k and used it every single night. Can’t wait for Chinese new year vacation to end. I’ll buy 1800-2000k FC40 instantly. Already have M21B with 3000K GT-FC40 so I’m thinking about getting a M21F just hoping it gets GT-FC40 drivers soon!

I really wish they were configurable to 6V. I want one in my K40M.

Also very interested in this emitter finding it’s way into a 4x18 or 3x21. Maybe use a VLOP reflector, too. The L6/L7 just doesn’t tail stand very well for some reason and these big floody emitters are good for ceiling bounce.

BLF GT4 2000K? That’s what I read.

Would be even nicer if we can get a S21A with GT-FC40 1800k with usb-c. That way it can be the perfect ceiling bounce candle for night time use.

+ Yes! And S21B.

I’ll be less busy in a few days and I’ll post the test data.

i will produce FC40 driver for M3-C/M21D and M21E/M21F,
i have diffuser for M3-C and M21E in stock

Really want an S21b in the 2000k. Seems like it would be a perfect bedside and campsite light.

Will you have a driver for the S21A/S21B? Those are perfect sizes for EDC and hopefully you will have USB-C version. Looking to buy a bunch for the family if you do.

I think that 22mm gt-fc40 driver fits in S21b. Would only need to drill a bigger reflector hole.

S21A S21B is too small and has limited cooling capacity. Compared to them, the size of the M21F is actually not much larger.

But in weak modes, it will work well. Many users rarely use the maximum modes. So heating is not a problem, especially with thermal control in the flashlight.

I’m more interested in buying an S21B with a GT FC40 diode than with an LH351D or Nichia Hi-CRI diode.
Convoy S21B with a XHP70 diode would also be interesting. In the 30-40% mode, it will be good. And this is the most common mode of use.