【convoy】Golden S3 available now

Thank you for the video! But honestly, I had an extreme amount of trouble accomplishing it last night, and I was doing what the person in the video was doing.

I might never get a flashlight with a 12 group driver again even though I truly love Convoy flashlights otherwise.

Okay this is bothering me enough to create a new account and make an english speaking video to help you out.
I find the 12 group driver to be very simple and straight foward, and If I can figure it out, you certainly can.
If you remember, Im a dumb dumb lol.
I get a little rambly, and could have probably done a better more concise take, (and I will if you need me to) but hopefully this helps you out.
Id hate for you to shy away from some awesome lights over what I can only assume is a simple little misunderstanding somewhere.
So here ya go!

I'm guessing you used to be called CRC?

Welcome back, CRC!

I hope you are doing okay.

Thanks for the video.

It didn't really help me, but I'm sure it will help someone else.

Dammit! lol
Yeah, I was CRC.
I can try again if youd like?
Which of the 12 groups are you trying to choose as the way your flashlight will function?
Are you at least able to turn mode memory on and off?

I currently have the flashlight the way I want it, and I'm afraid to change it because that driver just doesn't like me.

By the way, in case anyone forgot, CRC did not get banned.

He asked for his account to be closed, so him coming back to BLF is perfectly okay.

Haha fair enough.
I can still try and make a better (hopefully shorter) explanation video of how to choose one of the 12 mode groupings if youd like.
I’ll probably just do it anyway, but may take a little while so I can do a few tries and get it just right.
Thought I could finally be of some use around here instead of just needing help lol.

Edit: I made another video but posted it here

CRC…good on ya and that’s a good video. Bonus points for the fly on the light. Does it glow?

Also…

One word: Hotel California. :slight_smile:

When can i buy the M3-C with GT FC40 1800k ??? :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

Thanks!
Unfortunately the fly does not glow.
The green button and ring around it do though.
Probably not very visable in that video. Here are some pics.
The fly was/is an enamel pin that I filed the pin off of and then carfully JB Welded onto one of the flat surfaces of the head.

Im not sure what you mean with Hotel California, but thats TWO words lol.

The fly is cool! Plus extra heat sinking. lol.

Hotel California…the famous age-olde song. “You can check out any time you like, but you can never leeaavvvvve.” :slight_smile:

Hi there CRC! Welcome back.

Aha, lol
I know the song, but not enough to catch that.

Hey SB, Thank you

Ive still been here just reading as Obelisk.
I did make a couple comments, and recently asked some questions about cells.
But I figured if im going to directly talk to people again, I may as well do it as myself.

raccoon city, where did you get the new 12 group light? the logic in my S2+ from banggood was all sorts of messed up shortly after getting it a couple of years ago. hard to switch to next level consistently. going into programming mode by just switching it on or after a couple half-presses. i removed one of the four 7135, and now it’s a one mode (100%) loaner flashlight.

I got the light from Convoy's official AliExpress store.

ok, thanks

Almost all.

M21D GT FC40
M21D GT FC40 with battery

M21E GT FC40
M21E GT FC40 with battery

M21F GT FC40
M21F GT FC40 with battery

M3-C GT FC40
M3-C GT FC40 with battery

just bought M21F GT FC40 in 3000-3200K NOCTIGON KR1 GT FC40 will have to wait

@simon,

1- What diffuser does the M21F support?

2- What is the driver size of the M21F?

Thank you Simon, just ordered M21F FC40 1800-2000K.