【convoy】Golden S3 available now

I like cool white lights for my short 30min late night dog walk. The T3 519A seems to fit the bill since I can swap in a AA if I forget to charge the battery/it runs low.

I’ve tried the TS21 in 4000k? I forget which but I chose the warmest tint available. My eyes didn’t find it bright enough outdoors.

CRI doesn’t matter to me too much when walking the dog since all I need is to spot wildlife (feral cats, skunks, raccoons, etc) in the distance. A skunk looks like a skunk whether it’s 70cri or 90cri.

Patiently waiting for T3 5700K to order 2. One to dedome and one to keep domed. Even better would be 6500K and I would probably order two more to experiment.

I use SBT90.2 .

Yes, I have submitted a purchase plan, but I don’t know if the 2700K will ship with other color temperatures in early May, or it will take a while.

T2 XPG2 6500K

order the L6 reflector and L6 lens ,and note “4X18A reflector for SBT90.2 and gasket and 4X18A lens” in the remarks of your order

Very few people have such a need, if you buy something, I can add a set for free

Oh wow, thanks a lot Simon.

That is very very appreciated, as I did order parts yesterday.

I will say you missed the poll thread when you order…

Perfect… We can wait… I suppose the rest will agree with me….

Simon do you have any plans to make a S21D quad 519A with usb-c recharge?

Can I oder 2 x AR lens ? Because I have 1 x 4x18a and 1 x 3x21a .

Always follow and refresh the thread on a daily basis.

I'd like to say; Thank You Simon Mao :)

Another goal in life achieved! Thank you Simon for making this possible :partying_face:

remember to note this in the remarks

It’s been a while since I bought directly from Simon, couldn’t help myself.

T2 519a 4500k
T2 219b 4500k
M21E GT FC40 4000-4500k (Requested OP reflector)
C8 SFT40

Pretty excited to get these. I already have a T2 with a LH351D and it’s a pretty nice light aside from mode memory, but some people like that.

it’s indesign

they are the same

Welcome to my discussion corner.

The flashlight is like a dish, and I am one of the condiments.

Glad you like them.