【convoy】Golden S3 available now

The parasitic drain in my Jetbeam RRT-1 when the rotary ring is in the off-position is as good as zero (few micro-amps) so it is not an inherent problem of magnetic rings.

I am producing some and it will take some time

Simon good afternoon. I really want to get an S16 flashlight with a B35AM LED, a new 2.4A driver with an orange peel reflector. Do you plan the production of the OP reflector for the S16 flashlight?

20,000 lumens of high CRI 2700K light? This will be fantastic!

A very floody beam profile though. Have you considered 3 * 519A in the 3X21A? Or 7 * 519A?

Hi Simon, I really like the lighted switches you carry. Could you add green and red color options? I would love to be able to get a lighted switches that match the four Osram colors you carry.

A tripod thread would be useful as well if it is a soda can light.

Vote 13*SFT40

I did not know that.

I am okay with multiple switches but I prefer mechanical switches when possible. I don’t want switches to light up when the light if off. I do not want parasitic drain.

I remember many decades ago when I was a kid, I think I had an incandescent flashlight with a mechanical slide witch. It was either three modes or had two modes plus some kind of red filter. It permanently affected my interest. The idea of moving a switch to a defined position to get the mode seems good to me. Having the on/off switch separate could be good because even grandma will know the starting mode.

I will make some in smaller batches

Would you mind the petal-shaped light spot

ok

If you put one of the blue switches under the green button it will make a really cool looking green light.

Green button with blue lighted switch both from Convoy store:

Any update on when the 519A is gonna be back in stock?

I don’t mind.

I know some people do but it’s not a problem for me. Lumens, candela, CCT, tint and CRI are more important.

I find that when I use a light outdoors for a few minutes then I forget about the petal shape.

I have the Sofirn SP36 and Astrolux FT02S, which are both great lights and have a good balance of lumens and throw.

What is your current “best” UV light? You have lights with many different emitters and drivers, some newer and older. Most of your UV lights do not specify any information about what emitter they have. I noticed you have been talking about a new Luminus UV emitter - will you be selling lights with this if it is better than previous options?

I would be interested in something more floody/all-purpose with a medium beam.

i got 3000K today ,Other color temperatures will also arrive in the next two days.

i will make 3* 3535 MCPCB for 3X21A first

i made a sample for William several month ago
i soldered 9piece UV LED on a 40mm MCPCB ,and install it in 4X18A

:+1:

Could elaborate more on your relationship with William. From outsider perspective it doesn’t seem like he has your best interest in mind.