【convoy】convoylight.com ( Credit card payment is available )

I will produce some in small quantities

Not compatible with low VF values

The host is missing a hole for the wire to pass through

Coupon for newcomers, this is the promotion of aliexpress

side switch ,too?

Will the white T4 be for sale?

Simon said soon, next week or something.

I think just the knurling would be amazing.

Hi Simon, the current SFT40 is 5700K or 6500K?

flashlight ready ,
gift box needs one week production

It’s not difficult to make this texture, it’s just that the flashlight will get thick.

I prefer flashlights with side switch, so I think the T2/T3 with side switch is a great idea. Just my 2 cents…

Is the gift box different than the standard box? Can I purchase the white T4 immediately without the gift box? :slight_smile:

[quote=Simon Mao]

[quote=Sari33]

So don’t work anymore for me

:+1: :+1: :+1:

I think the battery tube is plenty thick for that style knurling. I would buy 5 battery tubes with that knurling. No pocket clip notches. Just that beautiful knurling!

My favourite knurling texture is the C8+ type. It’s similar to the M1 and M21B but the C8+ is just a little bit more grippy. The M21B knurling is perhaps too smooth.

I also really like the knurling on the Sofirn SC31 pro. It’s much better than the comparable Wurkkos FC11 with the ribbed body, however that ribbed knurling does work really well on the smaller AAA Lumintop EDC01 when you hold the light between your fingers like a cigarette.

I think the Sofirn SC31 pro is one of the best hosts out there for an LED swap. It’s got great practical knurling that works well, a side switch that has a threaded retaining ring, a removable magnet, and of course Anduril user interface. A T3 or T4 that shared those characteristics of the SC31 pro would be amazing, especially the T4 because of the ability to use S2+ sized TIRs.

2022/6/1
S21A B35AM
S21A B35AM with battery

In addition, I would like to know if you are interested in other color temperatures of B35AM. In comparison, B35AM is better than 519A in terms of R9.

I would certainly be interested in warmer colour temperatures of B35AM!