【convoy】convoylight.com ( Credit card payment is available )

This!

Attiny1616 3 pin layout w/ GChart adapter should be the way moving forward.

Simon could even use his 12 group driver by default if he uses the Attiny1616 and 3 pin flashing layout.

Funny you mention that. I’ve got a K1 12V driver coming in from Hank specifically to shoehorn into my M21D FC40. I’ll do a post about it once I complete the project.

I would delightfully give up the Emisar/Noctigon flashing layout for those benefits. Wonderful suggestion!

Seconding this, I’d recommend this chip. I’m also very excited about having an Anduril Convoy.

Hi Simon,

Any plans for another round of copper S2+s? Please, pretty please! Same as before with a clear rubber boot.

I preferred the look of the last traditional looking knurled S2+ version vs the smooth one.

Thanks for your consideration.

medium to large size, anduril2, rear switch :face_with_monocle: :+1:

We have to salute Simon for trying out Anduril ! I agree with the sentiment about getting a nice and smooth implementation of Anduril2 (IC, flashing pads, moonlight, custom SimpleUI). Convoy + Anduril seems like a perfect match for tinkerers and I hope to see this tryout succeed.

I’d love to see these again, but alongside a brass and titanium option!

A small batch of Anduril drivers for us enthusiasts sounds like a wonderful idea. Thank you Simon :+1:

What HE said ! I’m in.

FET driver, Batteries in parallel

I still have some copper S2+ in my inventory, but with very minor flaws

Now that is interesting! Definitely looking forward to reading how that goes.

I’d buy a couple with flaws… link?

I would be interested in one of these!

Simon,

When can we expect 519a 5700k S21D to be available? I’d like to buy some as gifts for hunting buddies.

Also, would it be possible to get some alternative TIR options for the S21D? The TIR that Sofirn uses on their IF25A works quite well on the S21D and gives and a more usable hotspot, but I hate having to order from another vendor just to play Lego with my Convoy lights.

What kind of flaws? I might be in for one.

I am also interested in a copper S2+, regardless of minor flaws.

I would buy a T2 copper. If you could request a copper host from the manufacturer?

That sounds good to me. I just want the host.

Please let me know how I can buy one. Should I message you on AliExpress?

Sign me up for a copper S2+.

me too!!!