【convoy】convoylight.com ( Credit card payment is available )

A Ti S2+ sounds fantastic! If possible please produce Ti 18350 tubes too. I’d buy extras for my existing S2+ lights :smiley:

How about a Titanium s3 with a 5500-5700 tint led. I like the S3 design with the stainless bezel we need more colors and leds types I would buy more for sure. Also an 18350 version of the S3 too.

Simon,

I told you the S2+ isn’t too old!

Everyone still loves it!

Copper/Brass/MAO S2+ PLEASE!

Dude, yeah! This, exactly.

I was really sad I missed both those smooth and knurled copper S2s.

Some of those in brass and copper would be awesome. Perhaps stainless steel? It would be cheaper than copper, ti and would look quite nice too.

I always wondered why these alternative material S2s weren’t a thing.

If there are no exceptions, you have nothing to worry about.

Ok, I’m thinking about producing a batch of copper S2+ and copper T3

new arrvial
M3-C SFT40
M3-C SFT40 with battery

Add titanium too. And i'd suggest even as empty hosts, they will be sold before you blink...

Seriously Simon, you could add brass, titanium and even stainless steel in this S2+ run. Both smooth and knurled designs. They would sell real quick.
I would probably get one of each haha (in case the folk in here dont get them all in 32 seconds again of course)

Agreed. I would want at least one of each.

Thanks for your support

Simon, will you be offering a 5700k SFT40 emitter in the future? I would really like to buy an M21F with a 5700k SFT40.

Simon, please s2+ stainless steel!!!

PLEASE produce the 17mm 6v boost driver.

I just really love the T2. I already have 8 of them. Any thoughts on milling a couple T2 battery tubes? With the TK05 knurling?

it’s too heavy

only SFT40 5700K
what about KW CULPM1.TG ,it’s 5500k

yes,it’s in design

I’m ready to use FET 12A driver for S21D

Raw aluminum T3, S2+ please…