【convoy】convoylight.com ( Credit card payment is available )

I’ve noticed since getting back into flashlight for the last year or so that a lot of people on these forums really, really like pink-tinted lights.

Personally, I don’t like lights that are visibly green or pink, but there is seemingly no segment of enthusiast flashlight forums that likes green-tinted lights in the same way as all of the “pinkies.” It’s a little weird.

7 Thanks

“A little weird” should be the standard definition of people who spends obscene amounts of money in illumination devices and discusses them on a web forum. Hahaha

7 Thanks

:musical_note: I like warm tints an’ I can not lie.
You otha brothas can’t deny… :musical_note:

2 Thanks

Any plans to sell L21b xhp50.3hi 5A?

I can produce some black aluminum alloy rings for the head of M21C/M21D/M21G

1 Thank

what about L21B with XHP70.3 HI

4 Thanks

Yes. But the l21b is perfect for hunt, in my opinion i prefer the 50.3hi whit smo for more throw

Any L21B model with a warmer CCT option sounds great to me, whether it’s the XHP70.3, 519A, FC40, etc. They will be lower output than the cool CCT throwers, but if people are willing to buy them, why not? Output isn’t everything.

The 1800-2000K variant of FC40 is known to be quite green, get the 4500K instead.

1 Thank

Agreed on the square pattern.

1 Thank

L21b 50.3 hi Smo and high cri, would be better?

Thank you Simon, but what im trying to say is; perhaps its due to the reflector design/parameter (of the m21c,d,g) that these artifacts occur when use with particular emitter;domed or flat.

Oh,and like to ask you something Simon; I dont know if this true or not;one modder/seller in my country found that latest batch of your c8+ have different design/curve in the reflector parabolic part, compare with the early c8+sst40 batch. Perhaps you can confirm.

Anyway, Xiè xiè Simon :pray:t3:

I tried to install the xhp70.3hi in the flashlight of the l21b before, and the spot was not bad.
I will take the time to try installing xhp50.3hi on the l21b flashlight later and see how it works.

4 Thanks

There is also a possibility that the artifacts around the spot may be caused by the light hitting the bottom of the reflector.

1 Thank

As mentioned, you won’t like the orange/green tint of the 1800K FC40.
Better go the way of (quad) dedomed 2700K 519A, E21A 2000K or even 1800K E17.

1 Thank

it’s not that green… (Convoy L6 with 1800K FC40)

3 Thanks

I think it’s worth trying. Already bought two of them haha. Might as well get something different. But I really intend to get some more 519a 2700k dedomed. In fact I got a M21C with it on the way right now! First thing I am doing is dedoming it.

the tint of the 519A 2700K when dedomed is gorgeous :heart_eyes: imo way better than E21A.

Here’s my M21B with 2700K dedomed :drooling_face:

1 Thank

That’s really beautiful. Almost sepia like. Looking forward for mine to arrive.

1 Thank

First of all hello to all!

Thanks to the group I am up to date on the characteristics types and batteries I did not know anything.

Hi @Simon_Mao to me I was fooled by a seller on Aliexpress do not use any link I looked for a store with the Convoy logo and I said hello Simon Mao etc. and he answered me no he told me he was not Simon and he made me 0,75€ discount that I did not use that I prefer to pay those cents.

But it did not help me at all and in the end I bought it on Banggood very cheap but I wanted to buy them from Simon for the tranquility of having it original and the deal that for me is very important.

A week or two later it occurred to me to see here the drivers and firmware as I will be getting a 4 mode one and I would like to use the strobe mode it is nice when we go hiking with the kids at night they have fun with this mode.

In the end I clicked on the link in this thread and realized that the name was the same only the center word changed the logo was the same.

And I contacted @Simon_Mao who is now the one!

Thanks just wanted to comment that those of us who are not veterans can make a mistake in the store.

I have seen 3 or 4 with the same logo and same initial name watch out!

Now I pray they don’t send me copies from Banggood.

Thank you.

2 Thanks