【convoy】Golden S3 available now

It has a smaller die than a 519a, but seems like it isn’t as bright or has as high of a maximum current (Also lower performance than a 219C).

Probably a better choice for low output and low-capacity lights to have a more useful beam profile, but I would prefer to use a 219C in 5000k high-cri and a medium-profile beam in a smaller light, as it doesn’t have the same issue of being a low max current. More 5700k R9080 options are always nice though, even if the DUV is slightly green.

Edit: Just realized the 219F that djozz tested is the original, @Simon_Mao do you have the original or the 219F-V1 or v2?

2 Thanks

Guys, I’d like to know one thing.
Do any of Convoy flashlights can be charged with usb-c to usb-c cable?

Cheers
Thomas

I recently received a few Convoy lights with GT FC40 and I’m totally in love with that emitter. The colors pop even better than Nichia 519A to my eye (although both are fantastic).

2 Thanks

Have you tried it in the L6 yet? That’s my favorite host for it.

2 Thanks

NVSW219FT-V2

2 Thanks

Very interesting, I wonder if there’s a performance improvement in overcurrent compared to the original.

Hi Simon, could you please share measurements of 4000k and 3000k XHP70.3 HI R9050 too?

I see a Convoy S15 has been released with 4 group UI. Does this have last mode memory?

Looks like it.

Simon, I’ve just noticed the S2+ Ti was released. But no stonewash version, are you gonna release a stonewash version and metal button too?
Also, when are the buck driver and 18350 tube gonna be available?

2 Thanks

Simon, thank you for finally releasing the Ti S2+. im glad my pestering finally paid off :grin: I was the second order, I’ve been religiously checking for the release!

1 Thank

Here for these answers too, Ive done my waiting, i will buy the stonewashed the moment its released!

2 Thanks

The Ti S2+ looks awesome Simon!!! :star_struck:

And I’m glad you’re now selling the S15 at your store.

And the beautiful 2700K 219Bs.

All are on order, along with some other goodies. Thanks!

1 Thank

Hey Simon would you willing to dedome an LED if requested? I want to try the 519A but don’t want to dedome it myself.

519A can be dedomed faster than you can pick your nose, and with the same exact tools :crazy_face:

4 Thanks

What alloy of titanium is the Ti S2+ made from?

1 Thank

I don’t know that “TI” model any photo or link.

Thank you.

Here is the link.

Wow looks like a Jedi.

Thank you!

Yes, it has memory.

1 Thank