【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

It could be that the angle of the shot makes it look big.

1 Thank

Yeah, I hope I’m wrong, but I’m feeling better about choosing the H3 at this point. :+1:

That looks awesome. Glad to see dual switches too. Will it have reflectors or TIR? I hope optional leds are available. I don’t always need a red LED, so a high cri floody led maybe the LMP one, and a high cri throwy led like the round die one, would be nice to have. If you can, a buck driver option would also be great for at least one of the leds. Look forward to it.

1 Thank

Love it!! :sunglasses::+1:

Hello Simon. (Regarding new design S11) It would be really great if the tail cap lugs/internal space in the switch housing would allow the stainless steel buttons to tail stand without actuating. (This works on the current S11 with the addition of a thicker internal o-ring).

The option for a native steel switch would be amazing, mainly because I’m not keen on illuminated switches myself but I know many people like them.

1 Thank

My initial plan is to install a TIR lens on one side for close range and a reflector on the other side with a small core of LEDs for long range.

6 Thanks

Some of my flashlights have started using stainless steel buttons directly, there are some changes that allow light to come through directly.No need to use a plastic holder to guide the light out.

3 Thanks

Can I ask what those changes are? Something on your end or something we can do to current switches?

This looks awesome!

I’m hoping there will be an Anduril FET driver available to retrofit for the 4x18 and 3x21 lights in the future. Have the driver designer look at design of Sofirn Q8 Plus driver (new t1616 version), it is a FET driver designed for a similar use.

1 Thank

I think that it is still better to use two TIR lenses for the headlamp, like Wurkkos HD20.

Simon, some of the products in your store show a discount. But when you click on the thumbnail to go to the item page, the higher price still shows. This is still the case when you click on Buy Now.

This is an aliexpress issue. I believe Convoy has no control over such ‘discount’ displays. One of the many problems with the platform.

4 Thanks

I’ll look out for those Simon, I like the unilluminated one on my silver S2+.

Hi Simon, When are we going to see listings that use the newer 12group buck drivers for S series, C8+, M21A and S21A, and the others?
I know I can buy the drivers and hosts separately, but the price for only 1 buck driver is high and there’s no way to buy 1 of each without paying the premium 1 piece price. For example, an order of 3 different drivers (5A 17mm buck, 8A 17mm buck and 8A 20mm buck) costs about 25$ but 3 of the same costs 16$.

1 Thank

Thanks @Dubious_Speculation! That’s exactly what I meant. It’s great to support DIY, and that I see a bigger opportunity for the T3 as a finished light with an upgraded driver, given it’s already the only low-priced 14500 where consumers have so many choices of LED right from the factory.

1 Thank

Just got my L21B with the SFT40 5000K, and it’s a real winner. I just did a head-to-head comparison with several other throwers out back, and I’m now selling my Acebeam L19 V2.0 (CULPM1) because this new L21B is similar, but so much better (at least for my use case.)

Now I’m curious if the SFT40 5000K will be made available on other lights, such as the M21A, S6, and 3X21A.

3 Thanks

Some photos will be provided in the future, which is more specific than describing in words.

2 Thanks

The AliExpress platform will automatically display the price after applying the new account coupon.
This is the platform’s way of attracting eyeballs.Please don’t be misled by this.

3 Thanks

you can leave me a message directly after placing the order.I will replace the driver.

8 Thanks

I will add options when the SFT40 5000 K and 3000 K are available in sufficient quantities.

11 Thanks