【convoy】convoylight.com ( Credit card payment is available )

sorry ,no plan ,yet

bottom diameter 11.4mm

Thank you very much. So some finishing will be required…

Simon, are any M3 parts interchangeable with your C8?

Ok,then you measure the current without the clicky ………

For a real measurement you have to extend the led wires .

Like on this image.

With an Fet Driver you will measure a much lower current with the little Omten Switch.

I actually measured 28.x amps and only said 20 for this reason.

Djozz tested up to 16A for a few hours and gave up because there was no sign of switch giving up

The accessories between them are not universal

M3 driver size?

Simon when will the copper pills for the S21A be available? I would like to order some with the copper pill. Thanks

26mm

got your drivers today simon.

I put on Convoy S8+ with flat white LED and the hot spot perfectly focus on first go without any adjustment. Must be my lucky day.

Simon, tell me please.

Are these drivers absolutely (technical) identical (of corse, except diameter):
17 mm https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/7135x3-7135x4-7135x6-7135x8-with-new-firmware/330416_32734523412.html
and
20mm https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Diameter-20mm-4Groups-AMC7135-8-Flashlight-circuit-board-Anti-reverse-output-current-3040mA/330416_32266600994.html
???

I plan to buy your new 21700 host and plan to use 20 mm driver in it.
The matter is: I use custom firmware for my 17mm red drivers. If the drivers are technically identical, then custom firmware will work on a 20 mm driver, do you understand?

For Admin: these are NOT referral links, these are direct links to the topic starter store!

Same driver, except for firmware.

They use the same ATiny 13A controller IC.

If you want to use a 17mm driver in the new M21A host which takes a 20mm driver, you can buy some brass adapters from Kaidomain (also available on AliEpxress) for this. Just search for “17mm To 20mm adapter”. I’m using these adapters sucessfully in the new M21A host. Simon is also apparently going to sell these adapter rings soon, but they’re not available from him yet.

What driver in M3 is it boost driver never heard 3v XHP70.2 before. Thanks

the same except the diameter and the firmware ,friend

Simon, are you going to make a 21700 version of the S3? Integrated shelf?

Thank you! :+1:

yes, 5 years ago: