【convoy】Golden S3 available now

Thank you. :grinning:
I already have some items added to Amazon’s FBA
I will add more and more popular flashlight models to the FBA

I tried to use double springs on the switch, but the weld was not very nice.
I will try other solutions to solve this aesthetic problem.

Yes, you can leave me a message after you place your order.
20mm 5050 TIR is suitable for S3 with B35AM

1 Thank

I am trying to make a suitable gasket for a this LED

1 Thank

2.4A max for 719A

there is only 3degree lens,
I will use different led models to test the effect.
I will recommend the type with good effect to everyone.

1 Thank

S21A xhp50.3 with TIR lens,How about this?

1 Thank

Got my 5700K XHP70.3 HI high CRI from Simon. Great tint-free and tint-shift-free emitters! Sadly doesn’t play too nice with the reflector of my Sofirn, but that’s not the LED’s fault. Reflector was made to be used with 70.2 HD. Camera set to 4000K fixed white balance.

2 Thanks

Hi Simon! With my crooked hands, I couldn’t install TIR properly in the S21A - the white silicone around the LED was damaged, now I’ll buy a new one :frowning: But already at 5000k with an OP reflector.

Hi Simon, for the S21G, you stated one can use the lit switch? Also, what optic fits this again?

Thank you Simon!
The order has been already sent to me. I ordered the 20 mm lens, but for 3535 emitters.
If they won’t fit I think I have a reason to make another order, and get an S3 with a 719a as well to use those TIR lenses =))

Ordered already, thx Simon!

Why are there no 6V XHP50.3, XHP70.3 and some others LEDs in your Taobao store? @Simon_Mao

Seems to be great.
I’m using the 60° lens with XHP50.3 4000K in my copper S2+ (thank you so much for making the 6V 17 mm drivers!) and I’m very satisfied.
Are there any plans to make a 21700 copper flashlight host? S21A, B or G, no matter.

Personally I care little about the spring aesthetics. I just expect it to work well and keep working reliably. Some other nice lights also use double springs, like the Acebeam P17.

2 Thanks

I don’t have a Taobao store in China.
Those shops are just agents.

Both 23.3 mm and 21 mm TIR lenses can be mounted in s21a.
The installation of the 21mm TIR lens is simpler.

When installing the illuminated switch.no need to replace the button at the tail.
The 23.3mm TIR lens is suitable for the S21 G flashlight.
When installing, you should remove the original glass lens, reflector and the spacer on the led.

1 Thank

Is the 21700 copper flashlight too heavy?

Oh, think it is.
My normal S2+ without a battery is 78g, and the copper one — 182g. Since S21a has 89g, the weight of empty copper S21a must be around 210g (+70g of battery). So yes, the weight of a copper 21700 flashlight may be not comfortable and the flashlight itself — not very popular.