【convoy】convoylight.com ( Credit card payment is available )

We can attempt a summon! @BlueSwordM!

Blue Sword
Spring Lord
Share with us your wisdom
From your great spring kingdom
Share with us your secrets
Learned from great persistence
To supply Simon with springs
Of ultimate low resistance

8 Thanks

Simon, thanks for the S21G, installed the button backlight. Will it be possible for people in Russia to buy flashlights from you if you open a new store?

1 Thank

There are many agents on OZON.

I don’t think so. It involves trade secrets.
I will try to communicate with the manufacturer of the spring first.

Best of luck. Hope it goes well for you

On Ozon your flashlights have 6500mAh and 9800mAh batteries and there is no choice of configuration, mostly cree

Hello. Should there be glass between the optics and the bezel in the Convoy S21D ? There is no glass in my flashlight, the optics can be easily shifted with a finger. There is no minimum water protection. Is that how it should be ? I received my order from AliExpress today.

That’s not my store.I’m sorry to hear that.It was obvious that the salesperson didn’t understand my product.

2 Thanks

if it’s XPL HD, there is no glass lens, Because the led is too high.
If it is another led model, it means that the glass lens is missing, and you can contact me directly through AliExpress.

XPL HD. It’s clear

If you do make a website, I would love for it to be very simplified where you would only list each model of light once, and have all the options for that light together on one page, and not separate options for with / without battery and each CCT / LED option.

It might be hard to do that many options with the range of products you offer, but the AliExpress store can be very difficult.

4 Thanks

Adding some sort of images or examples images like this would be very helpful for people trying to decide what they want or need to.

1 Thank

Nice informative diagram. I think we already know this but having it drawn and sorted out makes it even more obvious.

And it ideally applies to cyckling too, maybe not that distant reach due to lower speeds but the general rule stays the same: wide at closer distance, narrow at long reach.

Thanks

Yes, I would also like to have all the options in one link.

7 Thanks

This is really great. Many people complained before that your AliExpress had too many listings. But I understand it’s a lot of work since you are doing them all by yourself. Appreciate your hard work, Simon :ok_hand: :+1: :+1:

3 Thanks

The number of SKU options for a single AliExpress link cannot exceed 240.
That’s why I can’t put all the options in the same link.

5 Thanks

“640K ought to be enough for anybody.” – Bill Gates

Also for the new website, could you make an S2+ triple kit?
Including a different MCPCB (and option for soldered emitters), spacer and modified pill (center hole) would make it a lot easier to build.

Not many people sell the spacer, and modifying the pill can be inconvenient.

Carclo triple optic might be harder to find, but they are available outside of china, so it could be left to the buyer. I know that LEDsupply sells it on Amazon and there’s a few on ebay too.

4 Thanks

Hi Simon,
What do you think of this. Do you have any plan to make “hidden” charging port model? I found out about this brand “DongDongHai” on Taoboa - they make budget hosts with integrated USB-C charging hidden in the threads.

I know some people are concerned that the rubber flap maybe is not sufficient waterproofing for heavy water - or some people don’t like the look of external charging port. I think this could be an interesting option, and I quite like the idea.

Looking at the 2nd pic, the charging module is placed on the end of the tube so it is sandwiched between the driver and the battery. But then, it looks like battery can only be loaded from below.

Of course, this will probably mean that overall length is longer than usual. Unless it is made with TIR optic based shorter flashlight.

1 Thank

That looks like the Jaxman E2 host, interesting.

1 Thank