【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Ok, well, unless the cell fell flat on its face then maybe the driver…even with gross errors from poor meters it wouldn’t be off nearly that much. I’d do the 18650 test, rule out the small cell.

XHP50.3 HI 5000K 4000K 3000K will be available soon

1 Thank

When measuring the current, the multimeter will be connected in series with the whole circuit, usually the internal resistance of the test line is very large, which greatly affects the test results.
You need to use thick and short copper wires to test the current so that you can get accurate data.

I see you posted the emitters and shared the bins…thank you! The 3000K 7A bin looks like the best of the bunch as far as BBL tint.

Are these all 6V emitters?

Do you think it’s possible to buy some of the 3V 90CRI bins? Those might be very popular in some lights, certainly for modders.

From official datadsheet, only 3V XHP50.3 HD 70CRI 6200k-7000k can be ordered

How about a CountryMan T10R host? You can make 21700 version or leave 18650. We get an excellent flashlight with a TIR lens, which is on the market. There is a review on it here.

T10R

So, I re-tested everything using a short thick gauge wire, same results. But I made critical mistake previously, I never bothered to measure the battery voltage, I had it fully charged using my LiitoKala Lii-100 and for whatever reason this charger is only charging the batteries up to 3.98V, I tried different USB adaptors and got the same results, then I decided to charge the batteries using my old Nitecore Intellicharger I4 and all the batteries charged up 4.2V exactly.
Ran the current draw again and got 4.5A at 100% using the Keepower 18350.
Now the question is why the LiitoKala charger is only charging the batteries to 3.98V?

Simon, do you have any plans for a copper (or other interesting metal) S21A?

Thank you!

I hope Simon and our other manufacturers/reps can make the transition to the new forum platform. Doesn’t look like Simon has been on since the change.

4 Thanks

Sorry, I finally found the link to reset my password in my mailbox. :sweat_smile:

4 Thanks

Do you know the size of the TIR lens?

There should be a quality problem with the charger.

In the next couple of days I’m gonna run another test using a different usb cable and usb PS to rule that out, I’ll let you know how that goes.

2023-02-16T16:00:00Z
719A LED sample

5 Thanks

So beautiful!

looks very nice :slight_smile:

Awesome! Looking forward to what you can create! A TIR option for L21B would be interesting as well, is this possible?

ok ,i will find a TIR lens with large size (for example 50mm diamter 3 degree ) ,and test it

4 Thanks

Amazing!
Maybe this can help, not sure if it is what you need:

@Simon_Mao
I’m glad you made it to the new BLF!
I should have one of your flashlights in the mailbox.
I’m really excited about the flashlight, and will most likely do a review.
The flashlight will be my first with the XHP70.3 HI emitter.
I think I’m really going to like the massive output and reasonable throw.

1 Thank