Convoy S2+ Desert Tan Available Now!

Oh and by the way, in case anyone didn’t know it from other threads the new Convoy firmware is out.

The firmware is called “Biscotti” and was developed for Convoy by ToyKeeper. :+1:

The first light it’s shipping in is the new clear anodized C8 but it’s coming soon to the S2+.

When we do finally get the tan color right it will ship stock with this new firmware.

For any of your existing lights you can buy the new drivers with Biscotti right in the Convoy store Here

It’s available in 7135x3 through 7135x8.

12 user-selectable mode groups and an on/off toggle for mode memory. :smiley:

Mode groups 7 and 8 are low heat/long run-time modes which will be particularly useful in lights like the S series if you don’t want to worry about heat.

Simon made a diagram based on ToyKeeper’s UI description:

0.1% = moonlight mode :slight_smile:

If you have the equipment and knowledge to flash your own drivers the source code is available in ToyKeeper’s firmware repository.

That’s very cool firmware. I think I’d actually buy a prebuilt light instead of host because this firmware is pretty cool.

When are the clear s2+ coming?

That would be handy indeed. I’ll have to see if I can get one of those brochures. Thanks.

Very soon. I don’t have an exact date yet but that one’s going to be bringing even more pluses to the table. :wink:

We should probably call it the S2+ :sunglasses:

Yeah?! Awesome. I’m pretty stoked to see the further improvements.

what is bicking mode ?

ok Thanks

No problem. I don’t see myself using it for anything really other than amusement but some people like blinky modes so it made sense to add a few unique ones. ToyKeeper excels in unique. :+1:
She also set it up so that even if you choose one of the mode groups with blinkies you don’t really even have to see them if you don’t want to. In the mode groups that have blinky modes, they are at the end of each group. From any mode in the particular group you’re in you can long press and it takes you back to the first mode in the group.

Perfect for those that bike especially early morn hours. I myself am looking forward to the new driver / UI. Many thanks to all involved. Add: Excellent Interface!!

Now you have to tell us. What other pluses?

Do I?

Just because you say…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Flux capacitor built in.

Hee hee! Nice PD!

Ok, here’s a little tidbit.
There’s a new 16mm MCPCB listed in Simon’s store Here
The listing doesn’t describe it as a DTP copper MCPCB but I happen to know that’s exactly what it is and I also happen to know that a certain upcoming S2+ is being built with a a DTP copper board as standard equipment.

I ordered a Grey S2+ from Simon a few days ago and he put in the new driver/firmware for an additional $1.

:slight_smile: Things like this are why I went on the “I’m gonna be Simon’s right-hand-man mission”.
What other flashlight company would do that for you? :+1:

Wow, that is a very nice firmware. I can get rid of the blinking modes and mode memory and there is moonlight. But i will miss the battery check then :confounded: Then i need mode group 1. Now i only need to wait for the sand colored S2+ and L6 :smiley:

I agree. Simon is great to deal with and very responsive.

saw those in the New listings. Close look, I could see the DTP. Put some in the cart for later.
New Firmware drivers Available separately direct from Simon, and cheaper than the other places.

Certain upcoming S2+… Let me guess.
It has a New color, New FW and a New DTP MCPCB?

I won’t tell…

Oh thank you! As long as this kind of information doesn’t get out on the interwebs I think Simon’s secret new light will be safe for a while! :+1: