Convoy S2+ Desert Tan Available Now!

I Liiiike It! That deep tan color with the matte finish is superb, on a complete light it’s gonna really be slick, er, awesome! Might have to get one with a holster for Hoops pill that’s en-route…

Convoy planning to deliver lights for military?

Looks like desert camouflage color.

The blue on the L6 would be dam-near my perfect light.
Can I persuade anyone to make a batch that colour?
Contact Convoy directly?

I like it! Please proceed with mass production :slight_smile:

Nice! Can’t wait to order one.

I like it a lot. Much better then the too gold/shinny previous try.
Go for it!

Looking forward to this light being available.

Looks great!

Need another opinion? I think that color is fantastic. List it; I’m ready to order!

Hmmmm… The first picture makes this look really good!

I would definitely buy this one without hesitation. Still difficult to tell from photos, but I think this is the best finish so far. I would like to see one in person to get a better idea, but I agree that to get any better (compared to what I’ve seen) would need a Cerakote or similar finish.

In for the light in host form! :laughing:

I’m still wondering what tube that is. If it’s an S2+ it’s a big redesign. Looks more like an updated version for a BD?

you can tell that its really matte on the last picture you added and it has even a touch of olive in that sand color. Its a very unique and uncommon color and it is indeed very military like, exactly the kind of color we wanted. I will definately getting one (with the new driver) and i hope Simon thinks about a little run of L6s in that color as well.

Well, this is quite a nice response. :slight_smile: I wasn’t sure what to expect. I like it too. I’ll pass the feedback along to Simon.

+1, Nice!

Now please release a C8 in this color :slight_smile:

Hopin’ the new color finds its way to the L6 :+1:

It sorta looks like a C8 tube that didn’t get threaded on one end?

@pilotdog68

That’s true. I didn’t think about it possibly not being finished