Convoy S2+ with KW CSLNM1.TG (Osram W1)

The C8+ paired with the CULPM1 and Ramping driver 8A is almost 1000m and 1300 lumens. The SFT40 with this driver is 820m and 2000 lumens. This would be the same specs for the M21A and 8A driver

Thanks Correllux, I have received my C8+ now so won’t mess with the S2+ any more; it’s fine as it is.

Thanks Funtastic but I ordered the C8+ with the CSLNM1 instead, and I am very impressed with the improvement in throw (see my updated post above). I chose the 1mm CSLNM1 over the 2mm CULPM1 though because it uses way less amps at max output, so it stays cool and gets long runtime from an 18650 (and still throws further than I need!)

Glad you like it! Throwy lights are impressive and can be so useful. If you don’t mind the size of the C8 host, you might like a triple like the Sofirn C8F, too…range falls between the two but puts a lot more light downrange…of course there are more compact triples and quads now that can do the same thing.

Haha Correllux please don’t tempt me! There always seems to be a reason to order just one more flashlight…