Convoy S2

Has anyone tried one of the convoy S2’s from Fasttech? They seem pretty well made and you can choose emitter/driver combination.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10002364/1173302-convoy-s2-cree-xm-l-u2-1b-2-group-35-mode-edc-led-

Marc.

See this thread for more discussion. The "EDC 18650" from International Outdoor has been received branded as a "Convoy S3". Both seem a very good deal! (Just wish there was a T6 3C option.)

-Garry

Cheers Garry,

I did read that thread just wondered what the S2 was like. Also what would a U2 1b look like?

Marc.

Convoy s2 is going to be my next light, dont know why but like it better than s3, probably will choose U2-1B 2-Group 3/5 and 2100mA (i think 2800mA will probably get high mode unusable due to excessive heat)

According to the Chart of Tints, a U2 1B may appear slightly green. I can't speak from experience though.

-Garry

Yeah that’s what I saw, but it’s hard to know what it looks like in real life. It’s all Fasttech have in the U2. I might wait to see if they add more options. It’s not like I need a new torch. :wink:

Cheers, Marc.

I agree, I think the S2 looks better.

Marc.

See other Convoy thread here… FastTech Convoy S3 (EDC 18650 in Disguise) Thoughts?