【convoy】Golden S3 available now

In fact, with the TIR lens, the LEDs don’t look as green.
If you use the same LEDs and you replace the TIR lens with a reflector, the light will be a little greener.

3 Thanks

Hi! I don’t understand again, on the left is s21a 50.3 Hi 4000k 9050, on the right is s2+ LMP LML2AW.DC 4000k, both have an orange peel reflector, why does s2+ have so much more hotspot? Did I do something wrong again? On sst20 s2+ the hotspot is much smaller. Is it because of the difference between 5050 and 3535?

Emitting surface difference.

3 Thanks

Will the L21B SFT40 5000K still be on sale ?

1 Thank

Hi! LMP LML2AW.DC will withstand a current of 6A? (driver from sst40)

Yes

1 Thank

When does the Black Fri sale start on convoy ali store?

As far as I know, Simon doesn’t do sales because his prices are rock bottom 365 days a year.

7 Thanks

Yes, this is correct.
For example, I mentioned to Simon that I might buy one of Convoy’s lights on 11/11, and he said that he doesn’t do 11/11 sales, and 11/11 is probably the biggest shopping day in China.
You can sometimes get AliExpress coupons that are site-wide, however, which is what I was referring to.

1 Thank

@Simon, any chance the H1 could get more efficient drivers, like 5A bucks? From what I understand, these are currently linear. I generally like the 60° TIR version, although it could lose a few grams and have different battery tube texture for easier rotating in plastic or silicon bracket.

Hello! I want to know if there are any plans to release a product similar to the M21g that utilizes 2x21700 batteries,
for the L21A or L21B version.

Hi! Does anyone make flashlights using uv265-275 diodes? (hard ultraviolet)
It would be practical for hiking, etc. Simon have you thought about this topic?

Sakowuf_Solutions on reddit does, and there is also another user here on BLF that’s designing some as well.

2 Thanks

Hi! By the way, for those interested, the lumenpioneer website
https://lumenpioneer.m.icoc.me/pd.jsp?pid=176&pid=176#_pp=103_368

Yes, the smaller the light-emitting core area of LEDs, the more concentrated the light is.
For example, KW CSLNM1.TG, Usually, its central spot area is very small.

This may have to wait until late December.

2 Thanks

Yes.

I would consider producing some 6 volt 3 amp drives as well as 5 amp buck drives for the H1 flashlight.

4 Thanks

Missed opportunity for a day when people are ready to buy… His prices have risen as of late. At least offer this community a coupon code for some black friday savings…

This is what pops up when I go to the official store and use the drop down products tab, then the sale price disappears when clicking on each light…

This is an AE thing for “Welcome” price, aka first time AE buyer.
This isn’t a Convoy “bait n switch” situation.

6 Thanks