convoy shipping time

It appears to be very common that the tracking is no use at all, it was the same with my last order from Convoy. I sent a message to Simon who assured me that it was on it’s way and it was, as far as I remember no longer than 3 week’s.

Not just Convoy, but sometimes I wonder why they give us the tracking number at all. It’s never that clear if it’s left China and I haven’t been able to find out when any package has reached the UK.

This is why I am a bit irritated. The lights say shipped e- packet. That is what was selected. He shipped them in a different way.

If item says shipped e packet 10-15 days and it’s been over 30, does this warrant a dispute

order and forget!
if the warning that purchase protection is about to end send a message where t s and if you get reply extend 14 days
If no reply within 24 hours ask again, still no reply, dispute and full refund no questions asked.
If something does arrive after that just order it, pay, and tell seller to mark it shipped so you can confirm and seller gets the money he is owed

3/24/16 21:06 - Warning message, Due to recent terrorist activities in Europe, increased security measures are now in force indefinitely.Your package may be delayed due to these precautions. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

This is what I have received for Nitecore charger from BG… So I believe that there will be up to 15 days delay

OH dear…
The lights10-15 days were up befor 24th
I would like to just cancel and have it go back to seller and order from mtn electronics.

I couldn’t track mine until Friday 3/25 and had it in my hands Monday 3/28! Arrived quickly after it cleared ISC Chicago!

No.

If you are worried just request an extension to the buyer protection period. But Simon is known to be good. People buy from him outside of the aliexpress system without worry. I just ordered from him by email, before I made a aliexpress account.

This is china, sometimes mail does take a long time. But that it’s out of Simon’s control.

I have one order from Gearbest that is taking ages i ordered it on like 20th or February and it still isn’t here usually take 3 weeks max i am thinking because it is 18650s so maybe it got held up and i did notice both Gearbest and Fasttech had no option for Australian post if i had batteries in the package

Most of my batteries come from Fasttech and as of yesterday I could still order them. Delivery time to Australia is generally less than two weeks. Its an extra two dollars.

I have just checked again and they are still shipping batteries to Australia.

Yea i know i always use the Australia post option but it is gone if you have batteries in your cart

about 3-4 weeks to bali

I was under the impression that he used epacket delivery for lights. With estimated 10-15 day delivery. Over a month seems excessive.
Maybe the batteries take longer because of Sweden post. But just because one item needs slow shipping does not mean ship the whole order with the slow option? At least give the chance to pay what ever extra is needed to get the faster shipping for the items that are not hazmat.
I learned a lesson, to get the fast shipping order things separately.
When I order gearbest I expect it to take time unless I pay for faster shipping.
But when I buy from a known and trusted seller I feel I can rely on his estimated shipping opinion.

All bets are off when trying to get li-ions from china. Due to restrictions Simon won’t even ship batteries anymore, unless you’re in russia.

If you’re in the usa, why didn’t you order the li-ions from mtn electronics instead?

I’ve ordered from simon a few times… before Christmas one order was here in about 14 days and tracking was working after a few days with the epacket…. the other times were 3-4
wks…. currently waiting on a c8 and s2—-tracking didn’t start til after 10 days and just left
china

I should have. Or rtd vapor. The order was done for a friend of mine, he was using his card on my account. We were on coffee break and time was short, so he added them to the cart.
I didn’t think it would make the two lights ship slower than the time Simon estimated. Gearbest may have him beat at this point!!

Except gearbest would have sent you the wrong item, twice. :D Then try to give you a “refund” in the form of a 10% store credit. 8| I believe gearbest is currently the worst chinese store. Sb marked it as “avoid” quite awhile ago. Yet people are still lured by GBs prices. And if your lucky it goes fine. Rating: Gearbest.com [AVOID]

Li-ions from china have been a problem for years now. And even without li-ions in the package, the estimated shipping time is, just that, only an estimation. Mtn electronics is the place to use if you don’t want to risk the chinese shipping black hole.

Just curious…… why do you guys here in the USA buy from these places across the ‘pond’ ???
It seems like there are always complaints about shipping time, something not working, return or warranty issues.

Is it because they are having a special “deal” on a particular item, prices cheaper in general, more stuff to choose from

I’m not trying to start a war, I am just honestly curious.
Maybe there is something I am missing out on. :wink:

Sometimes they are the only ones with a certain product in stock. Trust me there was no money savings over mtnelectronics. For the price of those batteries he could have bought 30q button tops and saved.
It was my first order from convoy directly. All I read were raving reviews. Truth is it is the same as buying from any other over the pond dealer.
I am not a happy customer from convoy.

You arcan right. Hopefully all will be correct when lights arrive. I would have had a better product and over all price from mtnelectronics. I have learned where to order