【convoy】XHP70.3 HI R9050 6500K available

Just saw, S21D is available for 519A…

The S21D would be a great light to have for lower-amperage boutique LEDs. UV, Red, Photo Red, IR.
Does anyone know if the emitters can be run in serial? The s21d component parts are neither visible nor buyable.

Based on specs, it seems that it runs 4p with an 8a driver.

Sorry, the previous data is just my estimation, I just tested it, my device shows 5V 0.26A output, and the brightness is also very low.

The B35AM produces smoke under high current, and I’m not very optimistic about this model.

yes,suitable for L2,too.
the red style coatings has not been changed

There is not much difference in brightness visually

I will gradually add the LED models you are interested in.
Adding too many models is not good for production.

there is black hole in the light spot of L21B with B35AM

I only have XHP50.2 driver with an output current of 3A

In fact, the cost of the manual is extremely low, mainly because there are so many types of products.
If my product assortment is simpler, I’ll focus on fancy packaging and product descriptions.

I have two kinds of MCPCB for S21D, 4 LEDs in parallel, or 2 in parallel and 2 in series.

Simon, will the S2+ be offered with the new light green coating?
I ordered an S2+ back in June of last year and I would like to upgrade it to the new green coated lens if possible.

@Simon

What kind of driver does the S21D use? Is it a linear regulator or a buck driver?

Ah then my memory has failed me. Apologies for the confusion, I’ll update the original post.

Btw, I just want to say thank you for answering our questions here. It’s fantastic to have you come in here so often with answers and give us updates.

Simon, What is the current of the new gt fc40 drivers? 2.5 or 4A ? (new models)

Dear Simon,
Will the S21D be available with narrower optics? I’m thinking around 5-10° degrees.

The reflector in the L21A and L21B, are they the same?

I can’t find it now, but someone asked that awhile back and the answer was no. L21B’s reflector sits between the centering gasket and the lens, but L21A’s reflector sits on a shelf inside the head of the light. Below is a photo of L21A’s reflector followed by a photo of L21B’s reflector, courtesy of 1Lumen.com.

Simon thank you very much for testing this.

My understanding (please correct me if I am wrong) is that the GT-FC40 is a 12V LED and therefore the driver needs to boost to around 12V the voltage obtainable from a single lithium cell (4.2V down to say 3.0V or thereabouts). If this is the case, the driver should have no problem boosting to 12V the 5V obtainable from the USB charging cable, as I understand it, it should in fact be easier for the driver to boost 5V to 12V as opposed to boosting 4.2V to 12V

The driver drawing only 0.26A from the USB cable is hugely disappointing, making the flashlight unusable for the use-case myself and others had in mind - running it solely from the USB cable without a battery inside.

For a comparison, even the M4U is able to draw around 0.75A from the USB cable when I run it without a battery inside.

Could you please raise this issue with the manufacturer of the driver samples? After all as I understand it the whole idea of a sample is to find issues like this one, so they can be fixed before the driver moves to mass production.

Thanks in advance…

Would it be possible to buy a S21D with 519a with 2 in parallel and 2 in series using the 4.8A 22mm driver for XHP70.2?