Copper P60 drop-in **FEELER**

I would definitely be interested in at least one triple/optic setup and possibly a single emitter version as well. Aluminum or copper doesn’t really matter to me so long as they fit snug in a Solarforce host.

I’ve got an L2P and an aspheric lens sitting in the parts box just screaming for a FET based XP-G2 thrower build and I would love to put together a de-domed triple XP-L flooder or two.

Has there been any progress on this?

I think member bushwhacked had some made and offered them for sale. I’m on mobile right now so I can’t post a link.

Thanks, a link would be much appreciated.

Here is a link

Thanks, but I was hoping that there were copper pills for single emitters.

I would also be in for single emitter copper p60 shells. In fact I think the only one I’ve seen offered was a mule dropin. I presume it would be easier to have them made for an optic over a reflector though.

I would love a single, for high power. Trip or quad would be ok.

I would definitely be interested on a TIR single led setup for P60 for a change.

Unfortunately, both these P60 shells and the small run of exquisite, polished P60 shells that were made by "Vinz" (Germany) were offered many years ago, and quickly sold out.

However, you do have a couple of current options for bare, copper, P60 drop-in shells. First are those that are machined & offered for sale by BLF member Kiribu (Russia), whose sales thread I believe you already expressed your interest.

The second option you can readily find available online through Mountain Electronics (U.S.) The M.E. link takes you directly to the store's P60 page where a few options are listed, but nothing for a single LED/optic combo. And as you'll see, M.E. carries everything else you'll need to make your own complete, fully functioning drop-in including LEDs, MCPCBs, drivers, wiring, thermal paste, etc.

If purchasing a completed drop-in is preferred, you can go Skylumen, where the P60 shells carried by M.E. are designed by the owner, Vinh Nguyen. He is also known as "Vinhnguyen54" here on both BLF as well as on CPF (where he is listed among other 'custom builders').

Last, if you don't have any luck with reaching "nbily" regarding that black Surefire C2 Millennium (aka M2), feel free to contact me via PM as I might be able to help you out with a pristine sample of an M2. Just in case you're not aware, I'm fairly certain that Surefire only offered the Black C2 Centurion & M2 Millennium with Type II anodizing.

Hi KnotSoMuch,

I tried sending you a PM for the C2 older variants but for some reason it does not let me send it.