Copper S2+ limited edition

Already have them so i just order extra spacer for regular convoy pill

Simon is there any chance of getting 18350 tubes that work with the older lights? Thats what I really want.

Agreed.
I ordered 2 copper pills for my original copper S2+ and another S2+ alum. BUT, the main thing I wanted was the copper 18350 tube to fit the Cu S2+ I have now. The one I just received does not fit. Threads look more coarse.

Honestly, this is one of the biggest fails so far... Or is it just me?

Been waiting for copper convoy forever and suddenly it's not convoy anymore...

All of my pills are useless. Good that i didn't order any extras

When for a triple TIR S2+ included copper pill by factory?

kiriba-ru’s triple spacers would probably work with the included pill: Low-cost copper pills, spacers, optics, drop-ins (Updated 23/10/2022))

I am probably going to try and make my own and then solder it to the included brass pill. The whole body is copper, so I can’t imagine the pill being brass would hurt it. I was going for overkill with a copper pill, copper DTP MCPCB, copper host… but it should be just fine with a little brass in it.

The spacer shape is pretty simple, and a small piece of copper rod/bar would get me most of the way there.

I purchased mine on 10/10 hasn’t even left China yet — ridiculous —-I’m in no hurry but I hate having to keep checking on my stuff—I asked Simon—he said our shipping is very slow

I ordered ordered one of the LITINIT S2+ in host form and after considering ordering copper pills decided to ask if it has a brass or copper pill. The square looking tube threads made me suspect that the pill threads might also be different than the standard s2+. I was happy the reply was ‘copper pill now’. I plan to use a LD-A4 and SST40 5000k.

Has anyone received the LITINIT S2+? If so, how do you like it?

i’m sorry ,the thread is different ,if you have bought some tube in my store ,you can ask refund

sorry for this problem ,you can ask refund on aliexpress

sorry for this problem ,you can ask refund on aliexpress

yes,sorry ,delivery at the end of each year is very bad

Just wanted to say, that I understand everybody's disappointment with the incompatibility of parts with the old lights. I don't want everyone to think that this has been a complete failure though. It sounds like Simon is trying to make it right for those with the threading issue. Kudos to him for that. Thats all you can ask for.

I ordered a complete light. It is wonderfully made and just looks and feels great. If that is all anyone is looking for, you won't be disappointed!

I ordered 10 copper pill for S2+ (order 5000946234682271)! Wanted to put them on all mine S2+, I didn’t know they were only for new editions of lanterns. But I will not demand a refund through Ali Express. Simon Mao does a lot of good for flashlight lovers. D hope on what any free gifts from him in my subsequent orders. I really like the products of his shop and I do not want to cause him any harm!

Ordered 4pcs of copper pills. I wont ask a refund either. I’ll rather wait for a new batch of pills with correct threads for my aluminium S2+ lights.
Simon, when will they be available?

Isn’t the BLF solution to get new hosts that work with these different threads and to build even more lights?

Simon, are there any hosts besides the new copper that these pills will work on?

change of plan. copper host, copper pill … i doubt i’ll find a better s2+ triple host so it’s getting a triple samsung lh351d 4000k 90 cri and optics from mtn and spacer from kiriba-ru. should work well with the 12a ld-a4 i had intended to install in an astrolux s41 but didn’t.

Don’t let you suffer because of my problems,

new copper pill for S2+ is in production ,i can send 10pcs new to you later if you need

in production ,but not sure with the date.
what’s your order number? i can send new pill to you if you need

sorry ,currently only new version of the copper S2+ is compatible with the pill and the tube