Could it be? The M43?! yup.

Mine is always sat right next to my bed ready to go. This is easily one of my favourite lights.

Thank you. I’m sure I’ll be making more videos.

Yeah MHanlen makes great videos. Part of the reason I got into flashlights. Ha.

This is my new bedside light as well.

LSX,Where did you find SS besel and tailcap?

:smiley:

^ LOL

People who EDC HDS lights be like…

I don’t know if I would do it but…., what would a guy mod on one of these?

Mod light with a fet driver and change leds .

For example a M43 with dedomed xp-l’s and fet driver does 11k lumens and 90kcd throw .

But why would someone replace that state of the art driver with a FET?

More power i guess … Also some people don’t like the UI .

I didn’t like the UI, put an FET driver in it and mine is making in excess of 11000 lumens with a ramping firmware.

Hunter, this is a family oriented forum, mind the rules please. The F bomb is not something I’m ready to explain to my kid thank you very much.

Which driver and LEDs do you have to hit 11000 lumens?

I built an FET driver with ToyKeeper’s ramping firmware, used XP-L HI’s. Springs bypassed all around as well.

This light is very compact, not much room to make changes.

Speaking about ramping firmware, where could I find that part of the code that manages ramping?
I would like to implement ramping (or soft start) to classic modes, something like:
OFF - 2 or 3 seconds ramping to 30% and if I proceed to next mode it would ramp again from 30% in 2 or 3 seconds to, for example, 70% or 100%

I could not agree with you more will34. The driver is smth I really like.

I really like the UI, easy enough to learn, takes some use to get to remember all the modes but all in all I think its good.

Its fantastic the way it is, ill have to find something else to mess with I guess, hah.

Still planning on doing another video, haven’t had the time as of late.

On another note, do you guys find it easier to use your index finger to operate rather than thumb if carrying at waist height?

Anyone do any optic swapping yet?

Yeah I noticed having the button facing downwards and using my index finger to operate it is very comfortable. Nevertheless I also use it with the button facing upwards to use it with my thumb; this way I get to see the pretty blue button glow that makes me very happy :wink:
I haven’t done an optic swap yet as I’m very lazy. I mean busy…

Going to order up some optics on my next MTN order.

Oh I do enjoy the glow of the perfect switch.

I love holding it up next to my ear and just listening to the click……… wait was that out loud?

Noctigon even specify what switch they use: ALPS SKRBAAE010
You can look up what they’re actually using; just awesome!