CPF Down?

if all the light reviews keep getting posted here, everyone will end up at BLF in the long run. might take a couple years but it will happen. that other place fracking blows, there is a such thing as being tactful and respectful, and the mods just do not have that in them. i am glad it is down.

Welcome to all the new folks that started posting in this thread.

Thanks guys!

Everytime Grunta goes down, BLF membership goes up!Too bad She is ruining the forum though…really is a lot of info overthere,just not a fun place to be.

Wow. Seriously?
—————————
Not Found

The requested document was not found on this server.
Web Server at candlepowerforums.com
—————————

Still Down? Must be a lot of floppy disks to reload.

All joking aside - even if it was a drive problem/failure - ok…

Replace Physical Drives and Re-Image OS (1 Hour )
Restore DB Backup and Customizations ( 3 Hours )
Test and tweak ( 1-2 Hours )
Total Restore Time: 5-6 Hours.
Total Restore Time if you are REALLY slow: 10-12 Hours

Oh Well, Glad I’m a BLFer

PPtk

maybe they are missing step 1. have an image.

oh damn, it’s still down
what’s wrong with it? it will be completely ruin?

Homer Simpson takes a photo of himself everyday for 39 years - Snotr

New Status from Greta:

I just got an email that all of the restored files have been uploaded. So now I need to start moving them to where they belong. I’m not sure how long it will take - if it turns out to be a matter of simply moving them from one directory to another, it should go fairly quickly.
———————————

Pardon me, but what the fuck kind of back-ass-ackwards backup needs to be restored and then ‘moved around’? This absolutely 100% confirms that she hasn’t a CLUE what she’s doing.

Now I’m actually enjoying this. It’s hysterical. It’s a business Greta. Figure it out. If you can’t handle it, sell it or hire someone who can. I really hope that a bunch of advertisers finally throw in the towel and stop paying for banner space that is down more often than it’s up. Maybe they’ll come and support BLF!

PPtk

Dang, that made me snort Diet Pepsi through my nose. Classic!

It's a pleasure to have you onboard, wattsthematter & overdog!

To open CPF: try this - ninjacloak.com, then type candlepowerforums, enter

What does the BJ stand for in BJflasher ?..… What a character ……. And what’s BLF ?

Sorry about the pepsi Troop….I guess it’s a good thing I haven’t figured out how to upload pictures yet!

Well, they got the site running but, everything from the last week is missing.

Damn! I’ve lost my PM from whatsisname. He’s right, though, I am stupid - obviously should have read it before CPF managed to lose it :wink:

It’s OK woody, we can all be stupid together…on a forum that actually works!