Cree LED bulbs from Home Depot. I bought a couple.

I find the Philips to be an excellent bulb as well, and they do dim quite a bit better with the dimmers I'm using. Plus they put more light out the top of the bulb. These (40 watters) were on sale at Home Depot for $5.97, and the 60 watters were $8.97. I bought 5 of each. I'm pretty sure they are still on sale.

Have anybody tried them with 220V ?

Its been some time after publishing these and it still seems there is no option for E27 / 240V.

Maybe they don´t need our money? :slight_smile:
Some agreements between manufacturers not to sell in somewhere?

I always use incandescent GE Reveal light bulbs. The ones that are blue on the outside. I love the light they give off.
When I ran out and was restocking 60 and 100W, I noticed they had GE Reveal LED bulbs as well. I bought one 60W equivalent to try out, and am very impressed.
As my supply of Incan reveal bulbs runs out, I’m going to replace them all with GE Reveal LED bulbs.

Has anyone tried the Costco 60 W…they are 5000K, iirc. My wife and I like the closer to daylight color temp. It seems better than the 2700 K of the Incandescents. They are $49.95 (?) for 10. We are still running our CFLs to failure, and will replace as necessary. I’ve always used GE Reveal for my photography. Will probably give the LEDs a try, once the wattage increases.