Crelant 7g3cs clone @ dx. UF c20

A clone of Crelant 7g3cs labeled as “ultrafire c20” has appeared on dealextreme for $10 less then crelant. ultrafire c20 xml u3 dimming (no referral)

Same 18650 or 2 x CR123A. Also claims the same Mode Arrangement & includes a Carrying case.

Does the 7g3cs even come with a case? :frowning: I have a 7g3cs on the way.

the 7g2cs doesnt, and it doesnt show one anywhere on crelant.com … so id say no

Dang, I got no case lol

Maybe it isn’t HAIII coated?

From the pics the C20 looks very glossy indeed compared with the matt black original Crelant.

But pics are pics, and photoshop makes miracles... who knows...

I noticed this one to, very nice looking and bit expensive!!
Not much info on it and literally no video on youtube…

Yeah, no videos of the Ultrafire c20 on youtube yet. It seems to be too new. However, in case you didn’t see it, there is a Crelant 7g3cs video on youtube.

I forgot that 7g3cs is HAIII ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone got one of these (UF-C20) yet? Trying to decide between this and UF-T50, they are about the same size. Difference I’m seeing is Pocket clip or magnet tail.

Also C20 has 2 switches, the on/off switch is in the tail, then you hold down the side mode switch for 3 seconds to start dimming. Not sure I’d like that as much as the simplicity of having just one side switch like the T50. Maybe someone can explain the pros/cons of this 2 switch UI vs the 1 switch.

Love the looks of the C20, had the T50 on my list until I saw this, I was kinda sold on the magnet idea, and someone posted on a T50 thread that it will accept a Solarforce clip. Not sure I want to buy both when they are so similar and I have a lot of other lights on the wish list.

EDIT: (2 switch vs 1 switch) I see the C20’s description shows it does not have mode memory, so I assume when you click the tail switch it comes on directly to high every time regardless of the level it was at when shut off, then holding down the side switch begins the dimming.

I think I’m starting to lean towards the C20 since I’ll also be getting a UF-T20 that will fulfill my need for a light with a magnetic tail cap

JackCY just did a review on it. :wink:

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll be ordering one of these instead of the T50, I think this has a much better UI.

You can see the UI on videos from selfbuilt or videos on youtube about 7G2CS, it seemed the same to me.

Thanks I was curious about that too, I should have been more specific in my previous post: I like the UI better on the Ultrafire C20 compared to the UI of the Ultrafire T50, I was on the fence between those two and decided to go with the C20 because of the better UI. (Thanks to your detailed review :laughing: