Crelant 7G5 or Skyray STl-V2 or Uniquefire V2...

Hi there!

I showed my Crelant 7G5 to some of my colleagues and they were pretty impressed. They want one too now.

The problem: intl-outdoor hasnt got them anymore and the new one doesnt seem to be that good.

My Question:

Is there any shop (that I can trust) that sells the Crelant 7G5?

Alternative to the Crelant:

Which one of the Uniquefire, Skyray, Fandyfire [...] is the best one with a throw that is comparable to the throw of the Crelant? And where to get it?

Thank you for your answers =)

Greetings

Toppel

Here's the difference from Selfbuilt's review from CPF, purely regrading to the 48.500 vs 55000 lux. Flashlights are not pointed in the same exact spot. I belive the eyes cannot notice that small of a difference. The other you mentioned will probably have a similar throw.

The new Crelant doesnt look that nice and its more expensive.

I would like to have direct links to flashlights =)

Thank you!

Unfortunately first gen. 7G5 is discontinued. Good throwers are:

Skyray STL-V2

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/sky-ray-stlv2-cree-t6-adjustable-or-modes-led-flashlight-2186503163403cr123a-p-7191

or Uniquefire UF-V6

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/uniquefire-ufv6-extra-deep-reflector-cree-xml-t6-led-5mode-memory-flashlight-titanium-finish-218650-p-8842

Again for comparison beamshots

Uniquefire UF-V6

Mass alu, easy upgrade to U2 with 20mm star , good corona but narrow spill.

Last model of Crelant - Crelant 7G5CS is better thrower than previous models. Is a bit bigger but design i think is better

If a thrower is wanted, you wouldn’t want to look at this. Not for $85 anyway.

Crelant looks decent light to me for that price. Good quality. i am intense using Crelant V9CS (about 2 hours/day on max) since 2 months ago and still no problem.

You can get the 7G9 for the same price, and it will throw further.

the 7G9 right now is an amazing value as well

But is more heavy, bigger because uses 3 batteryes. on 7G5CS you can add collimator head witch will improve beam distance.
Anyway, is a matter of prefferencess here

The collimator head is an extra $35. If you add that up that’s already $120. IIRC that’s around the price of an L3 Illuminations K40. And a reflector light which produces nearly the amount of throw of an aspheric is magnitudes better for searching due to the spill(or whatever you like doing actually).

Hey All,

Just shared a couple of emails with Mark over at MD-lightsource. Got a great deal on the Crelant 7G5-V2 with the Aspheric head……. ~$80 for both!!! Use coupon code buyit and you’re in!!!

I have no affiliation with MD-Lightsource at all but this deal was too good to pass on, and I thought that I would share.

Mods: Please move to deal alerts if this doesn’t belong here.

I just got the same deal from mark. Please, don’t buy it from him because I want to buy a few more and don’t have the cash until after christmas :stuck_out_tongue:

How would the Crelant 7G5CS U3 compare to the Fandyfire STL-V6

I will say this… It has a tighter brighter beam than the Thrunite Catapult V3 U3…. It is one bright light.

I have my Fandyfire scope mounted and was looking at the Crelant to replace it,what kind of distance do you reckon it throws

I would say between 500 & 600 meters

Thanks for that Dale

:slight_smile: