Crelant Price Reductions & New Models

Black friday deals will begin November 23.
7G9 will still ship with batteries but I am reaching the point where I can not include batteries.

For BLF members who purchase the 7G2 and V9Cs if you type battery in the apecial instructions at check out I will include a free 18650 battery with the light at NO addititional charge. These are quality batteries by Crelant or Xtar.

Wow. So has that mode issue been changed? Does the light still always go into the next mode when it is turned on? If it weren’t for that, I’d buy it right now.

7G9 cycles through modes with no memory.
7G5CS
7G2CS
V9CS
all use side switch for mode changes

what kind of batteries will the 7G9 ship with?

Sanyo’s like in the picture? Unprotected or protected?

Protected Xtar or Crelant.
Both based on Sanyo cells

So it won’t even start back in high mode? When it is cut off, it MUST start in the next mode when it is lit up again?

Correct, not my choice but that is how it was manufactured. Still a pretty nice light though.

All the orders have shipped out.
Thank’s guys.
Still have various models available.

Got my package today of the 7G9 and the khaki V9-T6. Both packed well and arrived quickly.

The 3 - XTAR 18650 (18700s) 2600mah are too tight to fit into the 7G9 they were intended to be included with, but they were free so i suppose i cant complain too much. Made my $80 flashlight a $50 flashlight.

And for $50 the 7G9 is pretty glorious. Solid machining and quality.

Highly recommended seller and products.

Is the memory an issue? How bright is it??

Unfortunately, I’m still at work. When i get home to some cells that will fit into the light I will do some comparos.

I’m sure you saw TurboBB’s excellent Review of this light, he quotes around 1000 regulated Lumens.

Either way, ill check it out when i get home and post back for you.

For the 7G9 I can no longer offer free batteries.
I have now listed the V9-U2 at almost 50% off suggested retail with free shipping. That is $10.00 less than any other vendor and still ships free.

The 7G9 is built like a tank. It's a quality feel and look. At 3 amps, I consider it under-powered. I sent mine to vinh to mod up to 4.3A, and now it really puts out, has better modes, and actually gets a little warm after a few minutes. I ran the stock 7G9 for 12-15 mins on high (3A) and it stays room temperature, just sitting there, not holding it.

Sorry Mark, but these price decreases are scary for me - thinking new models/upgrades are around the corner from Crelant (U3 or U4, etc.). A "turbo" mode would be nice in the stock light.

Depends on the light.
The V9 has been discontinued for a while and I purchased the remaining stock. The 7G9 is still current but has been a slow mover so I am incentivising it’s sale (lol).
Th 7G5v2 is also no longer produced. So I need to move the few remaining

Sugestions for the next 7G9:

• side button
  • better throw/brightness than the TN31
  • U4 preferably (skip the U3 altogether...)
  • better mode management (memory, maybe reverse clicky)
  • "turbo" mode (auto kickdown if Crelant is worried)
  • of course variable brightness with the side button
  • NW option
  • No PWM

It's a great host, great reflector, nice battery arrangement (3 parallel - can run on 1 battery) - I use EagleTac 3100's, protected.

How about NW option, memory, and no PWM.

Agree:

- NW option: Yes, it's mainly a thrower but should have this option

- memory - Yes, by better mode management, was implying memory (I have this option now with a custom driver in my mod'ed light)

- No PWM: Yes - good one, not sure if it has it stock, but if it must have PWM, make it high - 4K/sec like the Nanji drivers

They must be working on the improvements already... There's already been a lot of feedback on this model, and it's only natural for it to evolve into a TN31 killer, and considering this model missed out on the "CS" upgrades, and now U3 upgrade...

I have four big things…

1) Mode Memory
2) 4+ amps driven
3) Holster
4) U3

At least these are the big ones.

I have four big things…

1) Mode Memory
2) 4+ amps driven
3) Holster
4) U3

At least these are the big ones.

I got 1) and 2) already, probably could do 4) myself (already have an HD2010 with a U3, but a U2 1A to U3 1C probably won't do much). For the holster, hhhmmm, not sure but there may be something around. Right now I'm using a small khaki green bag, from Manafont I believe, to haul this thing around.

Got my V9CS today. Nice packaging, beauty of a light.