Crelant V11A 14500/AA XML $39

Oh yeah, that’s right. Forgot the prog bit. For all intents & purposes its a programmable two mode.

Good old nutnfancy :slight_smile:

I bought a used V11A for $20 and I was drawn to the body design. The light isn’t very bright using AA, using a 14500 is a different story, very good output. I’m not crazy about the V11A’s UI. It has memory and you can’t change modes while the light is on, you can only change modes while the light is off by soft pressing and then fully pressing on the mode you like to use. It comes with extra o-rings but from what I observe the body can only be disassembled from the head. Looking down the tube I don’t see anywhere to place tweezers to remove the tailcap. I haven’t tried removing the bezel but it appears easy to do.

Where did you guys get the Thrunite 1A?

It looks like a nice neat light, but I'm having a bit of sticker shock from the $60 price tag... the crelant I got for $30, the balder for a little less even.

Thanks for your input. Given this I think I'll hold off until your review... the label really doesn't matter to me, but if it has a bad UI... that's a huge problem. Also I'm not over the sticker shock... for such a small light, it's too much.

The hunt for a good budget 14500/AA continues :)