CRX Magnetic Brass Art - 2016 4th BLF Scratch Made Light Contest Winner

Just awesome dude!

I can’t even comprehend all this.

I thought it was awesome until I saw the last pic where you were holding the whole unit in your hand. Now it’s unbelievable. How did you make all that so small? This whole time I thought they were all much much bigger. Reminds me of something Doctor Who would carry around.

If you ever find out the answer to your question please let me know. :slight_smile:

Thanks very much guys :slight_smile:

We may never know :smiley:

That is just too neat. :+1: :+1: Great craftsmanship and certainly a lot of work and thought went into that project. Super Nice!!
Thank you for sharing with us. TL

I was just trolling you, sorry :innocent:
Peace everybody, I won’t do it, promise !
Your build is cool. Basic comment. Nothing to see here.

:wink:

+1

Have a “how cow is that?” instead.

Incredible build

This is a really sweet set!

Marked as rude.

LOL Americans are so weird when it comes to language :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, I’ll edit my post :person_facepalming:

It’s for the wee ones and sb doesn’t like it on the forum.

I can't and won't speak for all Americans, but most foul language actually doesn't offend me.

The problem is that BLF is supposed to be family-friendly.

I just don't think kids should read the eff word on our forum.

EDIT: CRX beat me to it!

:person_facepalming: putting a line through it doesn’t make it go away. Are Frenchmen all so :zipper_mouth_face: ?

The vast majority of the French are great people!

We just happen to be dealing with a troll.

I think the vast majority of all people are decent. I was just pulling some chain for the generalization on ’mericans. It’s all good, nothing some soap can’t fix. :wink:

A great build CRX, I really like how you pulled it all together as a grab and go kit.

Why does this light remind me of (see 22:40) JS Bach on 1738 Mueller Organ in St Bavo Church at Haarlem