CURSE ON YOU , BLF Members !!!

Few years ago I was happy.., I owned few good lights , I was the provider of flash lights for a group of mountains lovers , friends of mine...

Then you guys came with resistor mod of drivers ! Suddenly , ALL my lights became dull !!!.., rush for smd resistors , magnifiers , proper solder , informations about "how to"...,phosphorus springs ,braided , ground connections , stronger switches..., a real PITA !

Months of work , fails and succeses .., finally HAPPY again !

Then you came along with new drivers , piggy backs of 7135 , 7135+FET , new UI , flashing firmware , de-doming and God knows what else !!!

Again ALL my beloved lights became OBSOLETE...! Back to working bench...! Few months , wife angry , neglected kids , night mares with me swimming in a ocean of flash lights that has to be done...!!! I HATED YOU !..,somehow I managed to go thru , and I was HAPPY again..., bigger throws , brighter spots , longer runtimes.., My friends were more and more astonished !... I WAS HAPPY , AGAIN !...

Damn you , now you are coming with new leds , new better high discharge batteries , buck and step up drivers.., when you are going to stop and let me be HAPPY ?

That's why I HATE YOU and begging for mercy ! Who are you to stop me in my pursuit for HAPPINESS ...

( God bless you !)

I am relatively new to this hobby and already spent several hundreds on lights, parts and tools. Not even fancy lights, just good budget ones. Given the fact I owned zero lights up to this point in my life I am not even sure what I should do with them . :smiley:

I’m hardly aware that there are people reading BLF and modding flashlights without often being visible on the forum.

I’m really sorry that we do that to you, we know that you are a man, and as such lack the willpower to quit a hobby once started. Please say sorry to your wife from us and tell her to stop being angry. It is no use being angry, you have sunk deep into the addiction and it is her choice to make you feel good about it or not. You can make it good to your neglected kids by regularly giving them cool flashlights so they can show them off to their friends :innocent:

Hahahahah. Just keep an eye on your wallet and make sure the kids are being attended to. The desire for more never ends!

LOOK AWAY PEOPLE ! LOOK AWAY !!! this message is only for cera@1967

At the count of three you will forget about lumens, CRI, electronics, drivers , ui, and everything you learned on BLF, and you will be content with 5mm angry blue LED flashligths !

IT WORKS...! I'm a new man ! ...

When can I start modding again ? ......

Oh man , you are a Saint..! Out of sight doesn't mean that you do not exist ! Same as God....

Living where I'm living is not giving me the possibilities to keep up with you ..., and I do not talk too much , but what you are doing is my every evening show !

A deLIGHT ...!!!

About wife and the rest , thanks for your kind words and thoughts , but I was joking , my wife is an angel when is coming about what I like to do...so , don't worry !

I was abroad for the last few years, with very little time to enjoy myself..., but I do some things to share... (look to the post about de-doming, few days ago , last page you could find some interesting facts ...) Time will tell !

Have a nice day !... !

I got curse too

:smiley:

You didn’t mention Lighted Tailcaps

You are Welcome… :money_mouth_face:

You're right ! I didn't mention that.., I appologise for ! I really admire those that finds new things for their flash lights , even if I'm not a fan of lighted tailcaps ..., I have to admit that it is spectacular , but is not for me , as a Ferrari or Lamborghini.... sooner or latter , being on the same road , I'll get to the destination !

Should be a sticky for all wives to read, :laughing:

I just became the member of BLF then lost arm and leg for flashlights! :person_facepalming:

cera@1967 your making me feel age conscience. :stuck_out_tongue: