Custom etched FW3C with Ancient Greece theme - Zeus and Poseidon - by Sten Schiller

So, after the coating was removed from the tube highlights, something had to be done about the clip.

It would not do to have a clip on a light like this, so it was cut and a ring was made to fill the gap meant for the clip. The ring was gold plated.

Then the light was assembled and here is the finished product!

Getting ready to be packed and shipped :slight_smile:

The LEDs have been replaced by me, to Nichia 219b R9080 sw30 3000K, purchased from Andy. The lens has been replaced with a sapphire one, the optic with a drilled optic and 3 green tritium vials are in it. A green turboglow gasket has also been added.

Many thanks and enormous respect to Sten Schiller for allowing me the privilege to purchase this light.

Copper lights don’t usually tickle my fancy but that one is a whole lot of WOW :open_mouth: :heart_eyes:

Wow, just gorgeous! Really wonderful what customization is possible with the FW3A. I wish I could afford to do this—maybe sometime in the future.

That looks amazing :heart_eyes:

Awesome :open_mouth: That looks so gorgeous :heart_eyes:

That is a breathtaking beauty. But it has no clip or a hole to entertain a lanyard.
I can’t imagine you carrying it around in your pocket, surrounded by keys and spare change.

WoW

I am envious.

The light is looking great

Regards Xandre

yeah wow… that’s a special looking light… I’d totally EDC that too, stuff putting it on a shelf! :wink:

I just noticed that the battery tube doesn’t have the “slope” towards the head and it looks more like the original FW3A design by fritz. Was it machined this way? Looks so much better than the normal FW3C.

That is really beautiful work.

Awesome. :slight_smile:

Straitening the tube is part of the process, before it is etched.

:smiley: Even has a copper o-ring for the switch mod… now that is high end… :+1:

Wow that looks great, lovely details in the work.

Beautiful. Really beautiful, you are very lucky to own it. :+1:
The only thing that would concern me a little is the amount of copper taken off the body (head end) - the walls are very thin, and copper is soft as poo. It wouldn’t take an awful lot to deform it.
Be careful :slight_smile: , and enjoy your beautiful light! :+1: I’d be scared to carry it lol!

forget about a shelf queen, that thing is a beauty pageant winner!