CUSTOM LIGHT REQUEST, MASTER THREAD

Many people want a custom light but don’t have the knowledge, time, skill, hands, or patience to build one. Many custom builders enjoy building lights and might also make a few bucks on the side.

We could use this thread for people to put up requests for quotes on custom lights from builders and builders could PM quotes to the potential buyers. Once a builder is found the buyer could edit the request to say builder found or something similar. It would also help to list your country because of shipping cost.

EXAMPLE:
Need someone to build this light.
Convoy S4 body
XP-G2 led
3 amp, 3 mode driver, hi, medium, low

Edit: Flashlighttech chosen to build my light.

How did your light turn out?

This would be a great thread. I see it is a few months old and not much action on it. Perhaps if someone could just list some of the folks who like to build custom lights. Even if they don’t sell them. At least we can try and see all the nice work and they can get some recognition as well. Not to mention as technology changes, so do their works.

Its hard for a new guy to navigate all the awesome work everyone does. I am sure some of the custom guys don’t want to brag and it may seem old to others, but to a new guy, I find it amazing. Like the fellow who built those wooden lights. I spent a hour just looking at the pics! lol :santa:

How the heck did this thing get pulled up, must have done a search for “custom light”. That was just an fictitious example in the original post, nothing I wanted made. Guess nobody thought this thread was a good idea.

You had me tricked. The thread does exist. What fictitious light would you want built?

Hey nature boy, search that dude who posted just above you, MRsDNF. He builds awesome lights form scratch.

I would have to think that one over, it would definitely have to run on a lithium ion, 18650 or 26650. If on the small side a single 18650, if on the large side 2x 26650’s. Maybe a MT-G2 running on 2x 26650’s.

Heres a thread started by the one and only which we should update.
Some things seem to go unnoticed until later.