Custom P70 6V 7070 LED

So I have a 6V “Custom P70” 7070 LED on a 20mm MCPCB that I’m going to likely drop in a Convoy L21A host. I’m just wondering if anyone has any information on this emitter aside from the fact that it’s 6V, 6500K, 5000mA, 7070 footprint, and quad die? I know it’s Chinese made, and likely by the same manufacturer as the SFS80 (Custom P35). I just can’t find any other info about it at all. Guess I’ll see soon enough what the performance is like once I drop it in a light, but I would still like to have some info on it. Thanks in advance!

The manufacturer is likely San’an Optoelectronics and I think the actual model number is SFH43 and rebranded as “P70”

Hmm that’s kinda what I figured. Still can’t find any data on it though…but seems that’s normal with this manufacturer.

Reviving this post to say I’ve tried out the 6V P70 custom. (It’s not an sfh43 btw,) I put it in a m21b with convoys 6V8A driver. Tint is about what we’ve come to expect from these chinese emitters. Cool white, slightly negative duv on high modes, moderate tint shift.

Hotspot on 35%

Hotspot on 100%

Entire beam on 1%

Output is good but not xhp70.3 good. Maybe not even xhp50.3 good at the same current. But respectable. It seems to work fine in convoys 6V 8A driver, but as you can see, between 35% and 100% modes, using a fully charged p45b, CCT jumped from 7000K to 8000K, so that might be a sign that it might not be fan of 8A long term. But it’s holding up so far.

One weird thing I noticed, and it’s hard to get this on video, but you know how when you turn a boost driver off from turbo the emitter has an afterglow for a second? 1 of the 4 chips on this emitter stays glowing like 5x longer than the other chips. The other 3 have less than a second of after glow, this one chip glows for awhile. If anyone knows what would cause that I’m curious.