Custom SkyRay King SRK Driver

He knows that ;)

But OSHpark only gives individual boards, not whole panels.

If you order enough of em I bet they would

They only burn 3 at a minimum...why do I know...I have 3x boards for some battery desulfators inbound...for an incredibly cheap price...anywhere else would probably have been a few hundred bucks...OSH Park...$11 and change for 3 on a panel

I bought a CNQ/FF ‘real’ SRK a few months ago, but when I tried taking the driver out to upgrade wiring and check solder connection quality, I was dismayed to find out that the driver was glued down to the head extremely well. I even tried heating and drilling to try to take the driver out, to no avail. This one would be a sweet replacement if I end up wrecking my current one. I’m getting obsessive about getting that driver out!

A lot of great groundwork here. I hope it leads beyond just this driver but even if it stops here it will be worth it.

Actually, I may get two. One to go in the real SRK I bought specifically for this driver. If this driver comes out, I'll order a Supfire M6 to put it in, and I'll probably add a few more 7135's.

Any word? Not pushing, just looking for an update. Custom build project is coming and I need to feel out my options really early as my soldering skills are commensurate with a 3rd grade girls soldering skills. I need time to build and re-build- a lot. Plus the fingers take a beating or a burning.

Yeah, bump for great justice :D

In for 4 but maybe more

Anything yet?

It seems all right.

As for this hotel being very interesting, thank you for interest in PostOffice in us.

I will definitely buy 3 or 4 of these.

Bump. Is there an update?

I want one

I would take at least 3 of them.

Kit form would be okay or complete, either way, I just want several.

Are there any updates? Since DX sold the SkyRay 6x for such a low price, I think there are quiet a few members who would be interested in a nice driver for this lamp … :wink:

As I finished my UF T20 mod, I am looking for a big one to fulfill my flashaholic needs ordered this DX deal. So YES, I’m interested in a descent and powerful driver. I have one consideration though: heat management. This might me a problem with 6 boosted leds.

BTW: I need 4 protected 18650’s for this SRK. What to choose:

1. Sanyo red 2600mAh —> $8,36 /pair
2. Panasonic NCR18650a 3100mAh —> $12,50 /pair

For this goal, I’m leaning towards the cheaper Sanyo’s. Any good reason to go for the Panasonics?

In for 4 min. Maybe 8

Ok, just an update from my earlier post 6 months ago, instead of 1, count me in for 2! From the looks of it, by the time it actually comes out, it will literally be years in making, lol!

I am very interested in design files for this, are you planning to share them?